Work From Home and Grow Your Own Business!
Today's homeowners have less and less time to properly refashion any part of their home. This is Your Golden Opportunity to Make a Change! Own a HouseFix home renovation and remodeling franchise and start generating returns quickly! Join an established brand to tackle this booming remodeling market.
The HouseFix Franchise Opportunity provides you with an ideal situation: work from home and grow your own business! Our franchisees will help home owners and commercial property owners with any sort of remodeling, repair, and or maintenance service needed.
We will provide you with the training and support to teach you how to effectively run our homebased franchise. It is beneficial if you have experience in the trades or property maintenance, however, you do NOT need to have a background in our industry. In fact, a person with managerial or a business background will work out very well too.
Training & Support
We will provide to you the training and support you need at our headquarters in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. You will come train with us and learn the ins and outs of managing customers, generating business, project management, bookkeeping, and day to day operations of our business model. By the end of the training you will be prepared to launch your business and have the confidence in knowing that we will be supporting you each step of the way. Remember, when you buy a HouseFix franchise you are not just buying a brand and system, you are also getting our ongoing support.
- 2 weeks of training at the HouseFix HQ in Raleigh, North Carolina, beginning approximately 4-6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 2 week of training at your location to get your business started. Up to 2 session per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
Are you a property, construction, plant, or facilities manager, or someone who knows and understands the ins and outs of business? We’re looking for people who:
Have good organizational skills
- Have good managerial skills
- Have good people skills
- Are self-starters
- Must be comfortable following a proven system