A Unique and Innovative Service Business Handyman Matters offers a great variety of products and services.
Because of this variety, franchisees can build their business on working repeatedly with loyal, satisfied customers and their referrals.
Unlike other handyman concepts, the growth of your Handyman Matters business isn’t based on your experience in the home repair industry – in fact 90% of our owners don’t have a construction background at all
– the growth of your business is based on technology, customer service and effective project management. Grow your business while your employees work in clients’ homes.
Plus, you can run your business out of your home office for up to two years!
Why a handyman franchise?
Constant demand: People will always be in need of home repairs and improvements. This industry is booming, and will continue to grow at a rapid rate. Handyman Matters is one of the leading handyman franchise in the nation and here’s why:
- Three flexible territory options available, ranging from 150,000 households to 250,000 +
- The lowest franchise fee for the number of households in a territory
- No hidden fees
- No additional software costs
- Work from home
- Free use of the industry's only $1.3 million dollar web-based proprietary software designed specifically for the handyman business that manages your business for you and is updated monthly
- Franchisees can utilize local and corporate provided vendors
- Low advertising fees that are percentage based – no flat fees or minimums
What you’ll need:
- Franchise Fee is $30k - $50k
- Home Based: Working capital of $55K
- Office Based: Working capital of $100k
- Net Worth Requirement of $175k or above
A Proven Franchise System
In business since 1997 and franchising since 2001, Handyman Matters has over 130 domestic franchised units and 2 international franchised units and offers franchisees a proven and complete business system. No previous experience is necessary. Handyman Matters provides five formal days of intensive training at our corporate facility in Denver, Colorado, plus five days of on-site training after your first 90 days of operation.
Advanced training sessions and Growth Coach opportunities set us apart from other systems. What also sets Handyman Matters apart is our strong technical support team. We have developed a scheduling program that promises to be the gold standard for the industry. This support allows franchisees to document and control all the data necessary to efficiently run their business.
Who We’re Looking For…
We are looking for independent-minded self-starters who have creative abilities to implement and enhance our current programs. People who are willing to take calculated risks and work independently within an established system of operation are the most successful. This will require some hands-on skills and an understanding of the basic principals of people management.
If a handyman franchise sounds interesting to you, fill out the Request More Information Form below to get your free report "Top 13 National Handyman Franchises Comparison Guide".
We've done the first step of your due diligence. This report takes its information from each company's legal disclosure documents and compares them all side-by-side so you can see which ones make sense for you to investigate further.