Two Great Opportunities To
Enter The Senior Health Care Industry
Own A Master Franchise & Receive
Monthly Royalties and Franchise Fees.
Owning a Master Franchise is the ultimate franchise opportunity. Having one in the Senior Care industry is even better! A Master Franchise appeals to the experienced business person because they can appreciate the benefits of no employees, working from anywhere, coaching and mentoring others to become successful, and receiving monthly long term income from the gross sales of every unit in their territory.
A Master Franchisee, if desired, will be granted a FREE franchise to develop to jump start growth in the region and provide them the opportunity to recapture their investment quickly.
We are experiencing tremendous growth throughout the country with over a dozen territories already granted. Opportunities are limited and prime territories are available. Don’t delay, contact us now to find out why our Master Franchise is the best franchise opportunity available in franchising today!
What is a Master Franchise?
A Master Franchise or Area Representative Franchise obtains the rights to a franchise territory. This territory can be a metropolitan area, an entire state or several states. The Master Franchisee will assist us in the sales and development of the territory in exchange for a share in the royalty revenues and franchise fees from every unit. You would receive half of our $39,500 franchise fee and half the royalties from all units that open in your territory. Our royalty is 6% and you will receive 3% from the gross sales of each unit. It is not uncommon in the senior care industry for individual units to do well in excess of $1 million in sales per year. With the potential for numerous units in your territory the income could be quite substantial.
Minimum investment required $75,000.Territory sizes vary but are determined on a county basis giving you the opportunity to choose the size of territory that fits your investment level and ability. Territories are based on the senior population and pricing is 50 cents per senior for the first 300,000 seniors and 30 cents per senior thereafter.
Individual Franchise Unit Opportunity
The baby boom generation is driving the growth behind another “booming” industry – healthcare, specifically home health care for seniors.
Savvy franchise buyers want to generate income quickly and have an advantage over their competition and not have to build their business slowly. Here are some solid reasons to consider this Senior Care industry:
- By 2030, one in five Americans will be a “senior citizen.” From 2010 through 2030, those aged 65-84 will increase by 80 percent, and those 85+ older will increase by 48 percent to seven million.
- Home health care companies in the US generate about $40 billion in revenue annually.
- Home services are delivered to 7.5+ million people, and of those receiving care, more than 68 percent are over age 65, and 62 percent are women.
- The number of clients paying privately for in-home care services surpassed Medicare spending in 2010.
- A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age.
With Golden Heart Senior Care, you will be in business with a fast growing company that will provide you with tremendous systems to run your business and a unique support system to be there along the way. Take a look at what you will have access to:
- Comprehensive Training program
- Business Management Software System
- Caregiver Training Program
- National Liability Insurance and Bonding Program
- Corporate Support on operations and marketing
- Area Representatives that are regionally based to help you grow your business
- Operational Support Specialists with over 20 years of experience in elder care that will assist you in the launch of your franchise
We are rapidly growing with operations in 9 states and counting. We have prime territories available in many markets but don’t hesitate. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
Minimum investment required $75,000.