Partner with the first National Provider of
Non-Emergency Transportation Services in the Country!
EMT: "The Driving Force in Transportation." More than transportation. We're about helping people, and we're about building owner equity.
With over 14 years in operation, and many more years of experience in the transportation industry to back us up, our affiliate, Express Medical Transporters is one of the first non-emergency transporters in the country.
Soon after its inception, our affiliate became its state's largest for-profit, non-emergency transportation company, with over 200 vehicles and thousands of trips per year. Now you have the opportunity to realize this potential in your own protected territory by purchasing a franchise from EMT. EMT is seeking qualified individuals who will join us as we expand across the country, providing professional, necessary transport services to people everywhere. No healthcare or transportation experience is required. Full training will be provided. Make an impact in your community, while growing your own business!
“We’re providing a service to someone who needs our help. This is a business in which you care for and help people who have specific needs,” said franchisee Doug Pratt. “We just landed a multi-year contract to provide hundreds of trips every day. EMT assisted us in getting that contract.”
Steadily growing market
As an independent franchise owner with EMT, you will be in charge of and maintain a highly qualified staff to provide professional transportation services for your deserving clients of all types: passengers in wheelchairs and on stretchers, seniors and the disabled, special needs children, and many others.
- The senior population is growing.
- Transportation requirements for the disabled are government mandated.
- Brokers and other organizations are constantly seeking reliable transportation options for their clients.
- The community needs and the business potential are almost limitless.
Whether your background is in transportation and logistics or just business management, if you want to provide a community service, build a business with equity and be a part of a growth industry, then the EMT franchise program could be just right for you! Our proprietary tools, procedures and contacts all become yours on day one.
We provide the support you need to open and operate your EMT business:
- Extensive training at headquarters, plus start-up and ongoing assistance at your location.
- Comprehensive confidential Operations Manual to provide you with guidance, suggestions and procedures to assist in the operation of your business.
- Access to the latest technologies for vehicles, logistics and key business management functions.
- Assistance with client outreach campaigns, local networking efforts and national organizations.
- Guidance on working with government agencies, brokers, equipment and vehicle suppliers, and more.
- The best pricing on insurance in the country.
- The best pricing on mobility vehicles.
- Start-of-the-art GPS dispatching software.
“EMT has been so supportive and helpful”, said franchisee Sue Perszyk. “They’ve provided so many advantages over my competition, including customized dispatching software, better deals on insurance and fuel costs. I know that I am a priority to EMT and that is important to me.”
Franchises are selling quickly. EMT is one of the largest growing franchises in America. Be a part of it!