In 2004, Bill Pryor and his sister Alex Klemmer decided to create one of the first independent cycling studios in the country in their Boston neighborhood. Both Bill, then a corporate executive, and Alex, a stay-at-home mom, recognized that there were three key ingredients to a successful indoor cycling experience: great instructors, great music and a great environment. They opened their first dedicated studio a year later and have been perfecting their high-energy, cycling- focused concept ever since.
Now, ten years later, Pryor and Klemmer have partnered with like-minded fitness enthusiasts to allow others to benefit from the CycleBar experience.
- Create a fun and accessible experience for riders of all ages and fitness levels.
- Ensure each CycleBar® ride is an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey.
- Hire and retain the very best people.
- Fuel each ride with amazing music, energy-enhancing video graphics and rider-specific performance data in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre®
- Deliver concierge-level service and an exhilarating experience that goes far beyond a great cardio fitness workout.
The CycleBar franchise model leverages the processes and systems of two successful studios in Boston and Detroit which have been open for 10 years and 5 years respectively. While earning potential can vary from studio to studio if you request information through the contact form a brand manager will reach out to you and discuss unit economics of the model.
If you are passionate about achieving financial independence, helping others achieve a healthier lifestyle while having a blast, and managing a growing business opportunity, then CycleBar may be the right choice for you. We look for people who take a hands-on approach to managing their business and also stay involved in their local community.