Creative Colors International is recognized as a leader in the repair, reconditioning and color
restoration of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastics and carpeting in the automotive, furniture, commercial, and residential markets. As a franchisee, you may offer a wide variety of services in various commercial and residential markets. We can restore damaged items to like-new condition while providing customers with significant cost savings versus replacement.
Our business has grown by providing our customers with quality repairs, superior customer service and value. We offer customers convenience by performing all repairs onsite at their place of business or in their home with our mobile unit service.
Our franchise owners have the option of developing their business on a part- or full-time basis, from the convenience of a home office. No previous experience in fabric repair or restoration is required to successfully run a Creative Colors International franchise.
One of the key aspects of owning a Creative Colors franchise is your opportunity to serve many different customer bases – in both the residential and commercial markets:
- The Automotive Industry - car dealers (new and used), auctions, body shops, car rental businesses
- Insurance Companies
- The Transportation Industry, including airlines, railroads, bus lines, subways, cruise lines, etc.
- The Furniture industry - residential and commercial
- Restaurants, Hotels, Lodging and Leisure facilities
- Public venues with large seating capacities
No previous experience necessary. Grow your business at your own pace.
With modest start-up costs, a complete training program, exclusive territory, and unparalleled support, we can put tremendous growth potential at your fingertips. No previous industry or business ownership experience is necessary. Not only can you manage your business on your terms – developing a schedule that works for you, but you can either provide the services yourself, or hire a staff. The many benefits of owning your own CCI business include:
- CCI helps establish your client base so your franchise is generating revenues immediately
- Franchisees receive an intensive 4 weeks of training and ongoing consultation services to keep your business at peak performance.
- Home-Based, Low-Overhead & High Profit Potential!
- Exclusive & Protected Territory
- National Accounts
- Our Start-Up Program includes an equipment package for operator convenience.
- Each van is equipped with all the tools needed, including a compressor, generator, Air Hose Retractor/Hoses, Heat Guns, Dyes, Graining Molds, and a full line of supplies.