Cork&Olive - Making wine Easy - Making wine Fun
An investment in Cork&Olive® Franchise is an investment in your future. Your financial commitment to Cork&Olive Franchise Corp. for an 1,800 to 2,000 square foot shop will range from $249 to $311 thousand dollars including but not limited to:
- Initial Franchise Fee of $60 thousand dollars
- Build out Expenses
- Furniture & Fixtures
- POS Systems Hardware & Software Programs
- Initial Inventory
- Interior & Exterior Signage
- Marketing Materials
But even more importantly, you have our commitment for ongoing training and support.
Personality in a Growing Industry
You share our passion and enthusiasm for wine. You are looking for a rewarding business. Be successful in a fast growing industry. Be an owner in an unpretentious, elegant, life-style designed wine shop.
Own a Cork&Olive®.
We created a unique wine buying experience. All our customers are invited to join us around our centerpiece Tasting Table for wine tastings All Day - Every Day.
By the end of 2006 we had twelve corporate shops in the Tampa Bay area. Those corporate shops were necessary to establish programs and structures for our franchise business. Operating our corporate shops has allowed us to optimize our sales and operational strategies to build the business to its fullest potential.
Creative marketing programs and sales strategies have been developed. Communication with our customers helps brand building and selling effectively. Product brochures, Newsletters, recipe cards, personal letters and most importantly our Tasting Table are some of the tools we use to communicate with our customers. Training programs for product knowledge, corporate identity and culture, customer relations and sales techniques are carried out consistently.
All other aspects of starting your business have certainly also been established to assure you a smooth transition into opening your business. We help you find the right location, help negotiate your lease and work with project managers for build out. Many more aspects of your business project will be supervised by us.
Sales and Marketing
Our sales concept is based on a three level revenue stream. Each one designed to target specific demographics within the community. Each one is structured and formatted so that you will be able to maximize your sales potential and increase brand recognition in your neighborhood.
- Shop sales account for the majority of our revenue. A selection of wine, extra virgin olive oils, specially blended spices, gift packages and other wine related products are sold. We also feature a line of hand-crafted stemware and decanters designed for Cork&Olive and not found anywhere else. We constantly search for new products that are unique, affordable and profitable.
- Customers can also enjoy the Cork&Olive experience in the privacy of their home. Our In-Home wine tasting program is sales oriented. Our Wine Guides bring wine, glasses and all other items necessary for a professional and fun wine tasting. We have many incentives for our hosts and their guests in order for our Wine Guide to reach our sales goals. In-Home events not only generate revenue for your shop and bring shop recognition directly into the homes of your community, they also bring new customers to your shop.
- Corporate wine tastings, In-Store or Off-Site, offer companies a different way to entertain clients, establish business relationships or to have employee incentives. Attractively priced, companies increasingly find hosting a wine event a creative and interesting way to entertain and conduct business at the same time. Corporate wine tastings are structured to target specific market groups in the community which otherwise may be forgotten.
Customer communication is essential to the growth and success of Cork&Olive. A customer identification system is in place which allows us to correspond with our customers. Our corporate shops are growing by an average of 2,500 to 3,000 new customers each year of shop operations. Since we opened our first shop in February 2004, our database has grown to over forty thousand customers in the Tampa Bay Area.
Please fill out and submit the Franchise Application. We will call you within seven business days. Please feel confident that all information you submit will be kept absolutely private.
Our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC) is available in Florida only. We have a limited number of franchises left to award in the Tampa Bay Area. Additional sites have been secured in Bradenton and Sarasota.