Join One of the Finest Organizations in Non-Medical Senior Care!
Founded in 1996, ComForcare has grown into one of the most successful, respected, and highest ranked franchises in the non-medical senior care industry. We specialize in providing clients with the most qualified, responsible, and compassionate caregivers in the field who are dedicated to the support of independence, dignity, and quality of life. More importantly, we provide peace of mind to families all over America who, because of ComForcare, are assured that their loved ones are safe, comfortable, and in the best of hands.
There is certainly no mystery as to why the senior care market has been exploding across the United States and will continue its rapid expansion well into future generations. Our industry is clearly one of the most stable and potentially profitable that an entrepreneur or self-employment seeker can get involved in. Ultimately however, one needs to decide which of the available franchise organizations is the best match for them.
Here are just some of the advantages of ComForcare:
- Territory Size - One of the largest in the industry at an average population of 300,000 - 400,000.
- Royalty Fees - Among the most reasonable in the industry with a "step-down" program that starts at 5% and descends to 3%.
- Revenue Potential - One of this highest in the industry - by far - as outlined in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Free Software - A proprietary, all-encompassing system that is owned by us, so there are no maintenance, support, or service fees - ever.
- Established Support - A solid team of tremendously experienced professionals - each with great longevity within our company and complete dedication to franchisee success.
ComForcare franchisees also enjoy our national strategic alliances for instant networking; six additional profit centers to generate supplemental income; marketing materials second to none; group-discounted insurance programs; our franchise Intranet, newsletter, and annual convention; and our telephone, email, and on-site support.
is the time to enter the senior care business, and, with ComForcare territories still remaining available in many major markets across the country, this
is the opportunity to do so … with one of the finest.