Here’s the franchise opportunity that puts cash in your pocket and a warm feeling in your heart.
Amramp is ranked one of the top franchise operations in the country.
How’d you like to help others, while at the same time helping yourself to the revenues that come from running a successful franchise operation? Now you can—with Amramp. We provide ramp access for people who rely on wheelchairs and other mobility devices, and have been:
- Ranked as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Franchises in the U.S. by Entrepreneur.com
- Ranked #4 in the Health Business category by Entrepreneur magazine
- Nominated as the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce Company of the Year
- Certified “Franchisee Approved” by the Franchise Research Institute
Millions of people need us. But the person we need is you.
The demand for Amramp’s services is constantly growing. And that means a steady increase in sales opportunities for you—and a chance to continually help more and more people lead a rewarding, fulfilling life. Consider the following:
- Nearly 20 million Americans rely on wheelchairs and other mobility devices to move from place to place
- The number of wheelchair users is increasing every day as the population ages—with 20% of the U.S. population projected to be over age 85 by the year 2010
- Whether dealing with a short-term or long-term disability, these Americans are faced with the challenge of navigating homes and buildings they once accessed with ease
- Until a few short years ago, the only available options consisted of permanent wood or concrete ramps that were prohibitive in terms of logistics and price
- Amramp has answered the challenge with an economical, easy-to-install ramp system that enables disabled Americans to regain their freedom
Join Amramp as a valued franchisee—and see how you make a difference.
Now, with Amramp, you can offer a patented, low-cost modular metal ramp system that sets the industry standard for innovation and versatility—used on either a permanent or temporary basis in residential, commercial and municipal facilities. You can:
- Offer the full range of products in the Amramp system—available to your customers on a purchase or rental basis
- Make your mark on the fast-growing home healthcare market—with products originally designed by Amramp’s founder, Julian Gordon, an accomplished aeronautical engineer
- Put Amramp’s proven advertising, sales and installation practices to work for you
- Tap into the extensive resources of Amramp—the only full-service, full-support franchise company that’s staffed by leading ramp specialists who provide you with engineering, marketing and training support.
What a satisfied franchisee is saying:
“Amramp has provided me the freedom of operating and managing my own business; they have also provided me structure and guidance as needed. In my few months as an Amramp franchisee, I have been pleased beyond my expectations. The management team from senior management to administration is very knowledgeable and helpful. I wanted a business where working hard reaps rewards and I believe this is where it is going to happen.”
Northeast PA and Central NJ
Franchise opportunities are available in the following areas only:
Alabama: Birmingham, Mobil
Arkansas: Little Rock
California: San Francisco, Sacramento, Mendocino, Monterrey/Santa Barbara, Orange County, San Diego, San Bernardino, Santa Rosa, Oakland, Fresno, Palm Springs
Colorado: Boulder and Colorado Springs
Iowa: Des Moines
Louisiana: New Orleans
Michigan: Detroit, Saginaw
Nevada: Las Vegas
New Mexico: Albuquerque
New York: Syracuse
Ohio: Dayton, Toledo
Tennessee: Nashville, Memphis
Texas: Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City
Washington: Seattle and Spokane
Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Appleton
Take control of your future! To receive more information from Amramp, please contact us.