NiteLites, the Architectural and Landscape Lighting Professionals
An industry leader since 1998, NiteLites is the most recognized and trusted name in residential and commercial outdoor lighting. Our proven business model is designed to help you attain your personal, professional, and financial goals.
The time to take control of your destiny and own your own outdoor lighting franchise has never been better than today…..NiteLites proven business model is designed to prepare and assist you to enter our high growth industry and to grow your business to its full potential. Our clients; affluent homeowners, custom home builders, landscape architects, developers, commercial property managers, and many more trust NiteLites for their outdoor lighting needs. Over 98% of NiteLites customer rate their experience with our business owners as excellent and cite: quality, professionalism, value, attention to detail, and outstanding customer services as reasons they would refer NiteLites to their friends and family.
NiteLites installs an exclusive line of handcrafted, cast brass fixtures offering the longest and best warranties in the industry. We install “green friendly”, energy efficient, low-voltage lighting systems that operate at a fraction of the costs of traditional line voltage systems. Although low voltage, NiteLites systems have the ability and function to illuminate multi-story buildings as well as provide breathtaking beauty and elegance to upscale residential properties.
The outdoor lighting industry is growing, with sales at a very bright $3 billion + annually, fueled by demand for energy efficient “green” lighting systems.
- Do you have the drive, determination and desire to own your own home-based business?
- Are you goal oriented and looking for a healthy return on your investment?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors, and take pride in your accomplishments?
- Are you a leader that enjoys building long term relationships and interested in getting more involved in your community?
If you answered yes above and have at least 5 years management experience and an entrepreneurial spirit.... A NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise may be the Bright future you are looking for!
Benefits to Our Clients….
- Breathtaking curb appeal, our artistry gives homes and landscapes an elegant and beautiful affect.
- Peace of mind with added safety and security.
- Increased property value.
- Custom designs, worry free installations, and responsive customer service.
- Because outdoor lighting is our only business, NiteLites R&D has a single focus to provide our clients cutting edge technology and the highest quality materials.
- Allows family and friends more time to enjoy their outdoor areas; decks, porches, patios, pools, ponds, gardens, gazebos, barbecue areas and more…
- A chance to “See and Believe” prior to purchase with our “Free Night Time Consultation”
- Energy efficient products that operate at a fraction the cost of traditional lighting systems.
- Annual service contracts to keep their lighting systems looking good year after year.
What a NiteLites Franchise Offers You….
- A comprehensive training program that starts with 6 days at our Myrtle Beach, SC training facility, followed up with “in your area” training, annual business planning and reviews, an annual conference and day-to-day executive level support.
- Proven marketing programs to multiple clients channels designed to quickly ramp up your business.
- Years of experience with residential and commercial clients, over 30,000+ installations.
- High average transaction values with additional income from servicing, replacing and add on sales to existing systems.
- Access to our exclusive line of handcrafted products made of solid brass, copper and stainless steel with industry leading warranties.
- A protected territory to operate with tremendous market potential.
- A central call center that answers client’s calls, qualifies prospects, and sets appointments based on your availability.
- To be aligned with the most recognized and trusted name in the outdoor lighting industry.
- To take control of your life and build a successful business that creates wealth and can be sold or passed down.
- Our commitment that we will support you and your business, work diligently to help you reach your goals, and improve everyday as NiteLites grows and evolves.
- Franchise Business Review ranks NiteLites #43 in the 2008 FBR 50 awards. Franchise Business Review ranks franchise systems based on franchisee satisfaction. (NiteLites was only Outdoor Lighting Company making the FBR 50)
- NiteLites is ranked #7 in the March 2008 Franchise Times FAST55. This survey ranks growth across all franchise concepts offering franchises for less than 5 years. (NiteLites has been offering franchises since 2004 and the only Outdoor Lighting Company to make the FAST55)
- VetFran Member. NiteLites supports our troops and offers a 15% discount off franchise fees (up to $11,250 discount) to those who served our country with proof of active duty and honorable discharge.
Due to the growing demand for outdoor lighting systems, NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise Systems, Inc. is expanding our operations in selected regions of the United States, and we warmly invite you to join us as a franchise owner to share in the Outdoor Lighting Industry's dramatic growth. CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have the drive, determination and desire to own your own home-based business, one that encompasses beauty, excitement and creativity, a NiteLites Outdoor Lighting franchise could be the career opportunity you've been looking for.
We have territories readily available for you to take advantage of right now.
To receive more information from NiteLites Outdoor Lighting, simply click on the button below.
The franchising information contained in this website is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The following states and provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin in the United States and the provinces of Alberta and Ontario in Canada. If you are a resident of one of these states or provinces, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable presale registration and disclosure requirements in your state or province. Some states may require a licensed contractor to perform certain services. Please check your local area for specific requirements.