A DIFFERENT KIND OF SENIOR CARE COMPANY
Are you looking for an exciting business, in a large and fast growing industry, that is personally rewarding, requires a relatively low investment and is quick to set up?
Who is 101 Mobility?
- We sell, install, rent, and service a complete line of home health, mobility and accessibility products anywhere in the US for the elderly and disabled.
- We are the leading provider of hospitals and care providers nationwide.
- Our franchise can be launched in 90 days or less.
Due to the tremendous growth of our business, we are expanding our operations and invite you to join our franchise network.
We offer a scalable business model designed to grow as your operation does:
- You will be entering the booming senior market and growing your business as the market continues to expand. It's one of the fastest growing segments in the U.S.A.
- You can launch your franchise from home.
- You will not need to hire employees initially, though as you grow you may chose to ad sales and operational staff.
- Installations are performed by local, certified, subcontractors, allowing you scalability as your business grows.
You will be guided by an exceptional management team dedicated to help franchisees thrive!
Our Outstanding Support?- When you join the 101 Mobility franchise team, you can count on excellent support services, every step of the way, including:
- Comprehensive training, including a detailed program at our corporate headquarters; in critical areas such as sales, marketing, management and installation. And, even before you enroll in the franchise-training program, you receive education at home via our special online Learning Management System, which helps you make the most of your training experience.
- Protected territory.
- Established relationships with vendors.
- Onsite start up assistance and periodic field visits from a corporate representative. In addition, we will supply advanced or refresher training as needed and ongoing communications regarding products, opportunities and more. We also hold an annual meeting to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments.
- A confidential operation manual—a valuable guide to help you run your operation smoothly and effectively for years ahead.
- Guidance on ordering initial equipment and supplies as well as samples and demonstration units from manufacturers.
- Assistance with marketing and public relations campaigns. Plus, leads are forwarded directly to you for follow up from our search-optimized website.
- An unparalleled business operating system. Our advanced, proprietary Mobilink™ software runs the business efficiently—providing scheduling, CRM, quotes, inventory management and more.
Be Your Own Boss • No Experience Necessary
Learn more about the business opportunity that simply makes sense. Just fill out the form and one of our friendly representatives will contact you with more information.