Speedboat Commercial Tour Business
Seeking buyer for minimally competitive business in great market.
Saint Augustine, FL
El Conquistador Speedboat Tours was operating in the nation's oldest port, St. Augustine, FL from 2011-2014, served thousands of riders and received excellent TripAdvisor and WebReserv reviews. Unfortunately due to a family emergency, I have been unable to operate the business and am actively seeking to sell the business, including the boat.
Conquer the Nation's Oldest Port on a Thrilling Hi-Speed Expedition!
Enjoy an entertaining thrill ride & tour aboard the El Conquistador Speedboat, focusing on St. Augustine, Florida's maritime heritage, history, landmarks, authentic stories and local marine life. Departing from downtown St. Augustine, this fun and exhilarating, narrated ride, is appropriate for children (with parents/guardians), teenagers, individuals, couples, families, history buffs...and anyone who enjoys being on the water!
Operational and Business Highlights:
- Purchased 2006 Sea Rocket commercial tour speedboat (new design & construction overseen by USCG) in October 2010.
... Vessel seats 14 guests plus crew of 2.
... Twin Yanmar 6lp Turbo Diesel engines.
... Holds 240 gallons of diesel fuel.
- Invested over $43,000 in updating the boat including new themed paint, graphics, safety and navigation enhancements.
- Developed theme in line with St. Augustine tourism marketing plan.
- Received all city/county approvals to operate including commercial slip at St. Augustine City Marina from 2010-2013.
- Key Vessel Documentation – USCG Certificate of Inspection (valid through July 2018) and filed Operations Plan with USCG.
- Vessel is well-maintained aesthetically, mechanically and safety-related.
- Online marketing is in place and ready to drive sales/traffic. Print and direct sales advertising can be scheduled to begin again immediately.
- Point of Sale Webreserv.com online ticketing in place.
- Established support system for maintenance of boat:
... Half Hitch Marine Services
... First Mate Yacht Services (Yanmar Service Center)
... Camachee Cove Yacht Yard
- Excellent reviews both via TripAdvisor.com and WebReserv.com
- Ranked #6 out of 27 adventure tours in St. Augustine and #34 out of 92 activities per TripAdvisor.com in late 2013.
Business including vessel = $199,000
The business plan, trademarks, financials, operations plans, reservation guides, e-commerce capabilities and marketing assets (website etc.)
Vessel = $149,000
Martin's Bread Route, St. Augustine
High Commission Payout!
Saint Augustine, FL
Martin's Bread Route for sale $115,000. Currently grossing $218,360 per year and nets $43,046! Distributorship and territory is purchased through independent wholesaler. Martin's Bread currently distributes its well-known brand of potato bread and rolls. This route has 18 accounts delivering to popular chain stores, grocery stores and cash accounts. Territory for this route includes the St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Crescent City, Palatka, Florida area. Large, well established route with huge growth potential! For more details and financing options go HERE: http://www.routesforsale.net/martins-bread-st-augustine-florida.html