Panama City Beach, FL
Profitable full-service custom cabinetry shop meeting the needs of the greater Florida panhandle area and beyond. They turn the custom home or office project of your dreams into a reality with the many choices our company offers. In the last ten years their outstanding reputation has allowed them to complete projects for households, businesses, and government establishments making them one of the most well known cabinet companies in the panhandle. Their quality work speaks for itself.
Panama City, FL
Rapidly growing, youth sports business for sale
Business has 2 primary revenue sources:
1. N Zone Jr program offered at Pre-schools, Day care centers and after school programs.
2. N Zone Sports organized weekend sports leagues featuring a convenient, inclusive, all kids play environment.
Gross revenue for 2013 was $125,000. Owner is asking $35,000 and will consider some financing for the right party. I have invested more than this, but need to sell quickly.
Owner works the business part time and the business could grow exponentially with a full-time commitment. We have daycares centers in our market asking for us to open programs at their locations.
Advantages of this Business:
• Opportunity to start part-time with the ability to quickly scale to full-time
• Low Overhead
• N Zone Jr. coaches only get paid for the time they coach at schools and centers
• Proprietary league-managing software
• Local Advertising guidance
• Assistance locating, hiring and training coaches
• Center list (hundreds in your area)
For more information, please reply to ad or call (888) 557-2459, ext 215 and ask for Tony.
3-year old established, profitable tutoring service for sale.
Call Dana Hansen at 1-800-434-2582 for a free information package on this listing.
Company has 3 primary revenue sources:
1) In home K-12 tutoring, all subjects;
2) SAT/ ACT test prep;
3) Online tutoring/homework help.
This Franchised location is part of the largest tutoring company in the world that consistently ranks as one of the top franchise systems according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
The present owner works the business part-time and the revenue could easily be quadrupled with a new full-time owner.
Advantages of this Business:
- Low overhead
- Tutors only get paid when they conduct tutoring on your behalf
- Outstanding Corporate Support
- Proprietary curriculum
- Corporate call/sales center that books all enrollment visits.
- National advertising
- Tutor list
- Client list
- Proprietary software
Franchisor will provide the training and ongoing support you need to maintain and grow the business.
Owner will stay on for a few weeks to ensure smooth transition.
Please call Dana Hansen at 1-800-434-2582 or email Dana@clubztutoring.com for complete details on this listing.
Panama City Beach area, FL
West Panama City Beach, FL
Bay County, FL
Panama city, FL
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Florida Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!