FULL LIQUOR BAR & GRILL WITH A ENGLISH/AMERICAN TWIST - Profitable with good records, great location, plaza has great draws with anchor tenants. This Bar & Grill is fully equipped Kitchen (natural gas), Large Bar (point-of-sale registers). Seating for 150 customers inside and Approved for 16 seat outside to facilitate smokers "Very Clean" and organized for profit. All a Buyer needs and the customers are already HAPPY. All present employees have been trained and willing to stay on with right Buyer.
Existing restaurant/bar owner seeks an investor to provide working capital and take over day to day management of operations.
1. A minimum investment of $ 200,000 will secure a 25 percent ownership position.
2. A $400,000 investment will secure a 45 percent ownership position and an option to purchase the remaining 55 percent ownership. Price and terms of option will be negotiated at time of investment.
Interested parties should Email Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Florida Bars/Taverns search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!