Lapels Dry Cleaning stores are like no other. We have spent over a decade defining “The Future of Dry Cleaning”:
- Boutique Style Stores feature granite counters, pendant lighting, French doors and etched glass.
- Proprietary Enviro Care Cleaning System features the most technologically advanced and environmentally friendly cleaning methods in the industry.
- Franchise Owners have multiple revenue streams through ancillary services such as tailoring, home delivery, leather & suede cleaning, shoe repair as well as dry cleaning and laundry.
- Hub & Spokes business model gives our owners complete flexibility in building a network of stores that can be serviced by one production facility.
- SBA Franchise Registry listing enables us the ability to assist you in getting the best lending package available.
- Community service programs enable our owners to become woven in the community they serve. Recently heralded as the largest donor of cloth to the Big Brother Big Sister Program.
- First class marketing programs are the best in the dry cleaning industry.
- Our business model is truly environmentally friendly from the equipment and solvents used to the paint on the walls!
0 Inventory! 7% Cost of Goods
Hub & Spokes Business Model
One of the greatest benefits of the dry cleaning industry is how scalable the business can be. Start by building your centralized environmentally friendly plant with a retail store. This facility will enable you to then build an additional five satellite stores for a fraction of the initial cost that can be strategically located within your territory and serviced by your plant.
Satellite store footprints can be very flexible and give us the ability to put them in virtually any location from 600 sq. ft. to 1,200 sq. ft. We now have satellite stores in our program doing over $1,000 per square foot in sales.
Lapels Dry Cleaning is committed to using the most advanced environmental practices and technologies throughout our system. From the design of our space including the LED signage, the no VOC paint on the walls, the paper we use for marketing and promotion to our Proprietary Enviro Care Cleaning System which features the absolute latest in equipment and cleaning solutions. We truly believe in a Greener Future®.
Our lending department will assist as much or little as you would like. As experts in writing business plans and presenting them to lenders, we can assist every step of the way. Our listing on the SBA Franchise Registry assures you of priority lending with the country’s largest and most trusted names in lending. We are experts in not only helping you find the lending for your new business, but finding the best lending terms and rates for your business.
During the site selection process our network of industry leaders in commercial real estate will assist you in finding the perfect location for your Lapels store. Our team will provide in depth demographic and market studies as well as assist in negotiating the best terms of your lease with you.
Our in house installation team has over 50 years of combined experience running and building dry cleaning stores. They will oversee the build out of your store as well as coordinate the delivery and installation of your equipment.
Lapels gives you the power of a national marketing company to help build and grow your business through eye catching point of purchase displays, social media, micro websites, direct mail, both traditional and digital print and grassroots marketing. Each marketing piece is carefully analyzed for brand awareness, consistency and most importantly, results and profitability.
In addition to best dry cleaner awards and accolades throughout the country, Lapels prides itself on many community involvement projects. From our national campaigns making us the singles largest donor of cloth for the country for the Big Brother Big Sister Organization to the many youth sports sponsorships and food pantry donations, Lapels owner/operators are deeply rooted in the communities they serve.
We have assembled the industry’s best team of professionals to train you on running your business. Our training program consists of one on one training with an experienced Lapels owner in our live training store, personalized meetings with our Corporate Team and our “Grand Opening Team” that will be in your store for the week of your store opening.
Estimated Startup Fees:
Your Next Steps…
The path to starting your own network of Lapels stores starts with filling out an application to ensure Lapels is the right choice for you.