Several Environmentally Friendly Business Options Available...
- Earth Friendly Plant - Combine a retail store with your own plant to process your garments & those of other stores. In some areas we have Lapels stores anxiously awaiting your opening. And the best part is that you are operating an environmentally friendly dry cleaning plant. This is better for you, your employees, your customers and your landlord.
- Area Developer Program - Take advantage of the dry cleaning industry's hub and spoke system. Open a centrally located environmentally-friendly processing plant with retail front and then service three drop stores within 20 miles of that plant. Also included is the Lapels Express residential and corporate pick-up and delivery system. It's the best way to really penetrate and control an entire market.
- Retail Store - As a Lapels Dry Cleaning Store Owner, all the work and worry of cleaning and processing garments is left to the experienced professionals. Your time will be devoted to providing the best in customer service while building long term relationships with your customers. Our corporate team will assist you in negotiating with professional Garment Care Specialists to do all of your processing off site. Retail stores are available in select markets only. For availability in your market contact Lapels directly.
All of our programs consist of territory configuration or site selection, layout and design, point of sale system with proprietary software, equipment, installation, signage, supplies, marketing and training.
Lapels® Dry Cleaning has been ranked in Entrepreneur's FRANCHISE 500 and is an SBA Approved Franchise!
"After many years of working for someone else in sales and in advertising I felt it was time to take control of my own future and open a business that would benefit me and my family. When the time arrived, I decided I wanted a business that had low up front costs and virtually no inventory to carry. The Lapel's Dry Cleaning concept was one that appealed immediately to me. I am happy that I joined the Lapel's Family. I would wholeheartedly recommend a lapel's Franchise opportunity to anyone I know who's looking for a career change and hands on support from the Franchise company."
~ Fred Siegel owns Lapels of Hanover
Meeting the Diverse Needs of Customers
As full service Dry Cleaners there are many different profit centers available that are all recession resistant.
- Dry Cleaning
- Shirt Service
- Tailoring & Alterations
- Shoe Repairs
- Leather & Suede
- Fur Cleaning and Storage
- Gown Preservation and Heirlooming
- Laundry Service
A Turnkey Business System
Lapels Dry Cleaning has not only pioneered an innovative dry cleaning store concept but has gone one step further with the establishment of trend setting Quality Control, Wholesaler Liaison, Marketing Committees, and Operations Committees chaired by Lapels franchisees, the people at the store level who have a day-to-day hands on knowledge of what the customer wants. No previous industry experience is necessary. Regardless of the program you choose, all Lapels Franchisees enjoy the following benefits:
- A proven business model that is the result of years of refining operation and marketing processes.
- The attention and respect that comes with a branded, professional image
- An Eco Friendly business that is recession resistant.
- The buying power to purchase custom printed items at a low cost
- Ongoing support including open lines of communication via email and telephone to Lapels corporate personnel for ongoing support and consultation, seven-day-a-week computer software technical support, periodic meetings, seminars, and training sessions to learn, exchange ideas, and network with fellow business owners
- Thorough site selection assistance and lease negotiation guidance
- Exclusive, protected territory
- Turnkey store set-up including signage, custom counter set-up, point-of-sale computer system, 24-hour drop box, complete new store supplies package
- Comprehensive training on all aspects of the business
- Unparalleled marketing programs unlike any other in the dry cleaning industry
- Finance Department to assist in creating a plan best suited to fund your new business
- Grand Opening celebration and target marketing campaign