Seller Financing Available
Online Foreign Language Video Dictionary
First & Largest Online Foreign Language Video Dictionary
San Francisco County, CA
For sale after a three-year development cycle is the world’s first and largest online foreign language video dictionary. This platform was designed to help students of foreign languages learn vocabulary and verbs at twice the rate of any other methodology.
This product has a number of features that are not found in any other program:
• Ability to toggle between five interface languages with a single click.
For example, a French speaker learning Spanish can set the interface language to French, whereas an English speaker can set the interface language to English.
• Ability to toggle between five languages of study with a single click.
• Promotes associative learning by connecting photos, maps and images of thousands of objects with both a native-speaker video and written words.
• Contains native-speaker videos of more than 15,000 terms per language; 75,000 in total.
• Contains professional glossaries for Accounting, Computers, Marketing, Law, and others.
• Contains thousands of maps with place names for learning geography.
• Contains four learning modules: Essential Terms, Glossaries, Verbs, and Country-Specific Glossaries.
• Ability to create and share personal playlists. For example, individual users can create and share playlists based upon personal interest. Also, language instructors can create lesson plan playlists and share them with their students.
According to industry studies, more than 2,000,000,000 people worldwide are actively learning one of the five languages contained in this program: American English, French, German, European Spanish, and Latin American Spanish.
More expressions, glossaries, verbs, and languages can be easily added to the platform. Growth opportunities for this business are significant. The market is both domestic USA and international and includes K-12 schools, universities, foreign language schools, ESL programs, NGOs, global businesses and libraries.
An exceptional strategic acquisition for an existing foreign language education company or a breakout entrepreneurial opportunity for an individual or firm with significant marketing expertise.