GSA Contract Furniture Dealership w/ great potential to expand...
GSA Global Contract Furniture Dealership with 5 year TSA Contract
A MD based GSA/ Government Contract Furniture Dealership, focusing primarily on the GSA/ Federal Government market. With an office location in the heart of Washington, DC, The Company offers its clients the following Products and Services:
• Design/ Layout
• Project Management
• Warehousing/ Delivery and Installation of Furniture
• Over 50 GSA lines of Furniture
• Servicing 450 airport under a 5 yr contract with DHS/TSA
The company was awarded a Schedule 71-1 GSA Packaged Office Contract, April 2008. The contract was renewed April 2013 (Modification Approval # xx) there are 61 approved vendors on the contract. The Contract is kept current and in good standing.
GSA Ebuy is the online solicitation portal which allows the GSA Contractor to have access to GSA Specific bid requirements and RFQs which related to the SIN numbers, as listed below.
The Special Identification Numbers (SIN) #’s incorporated onto the GSA Contract are:
• 71-1 Packaged Offices
• 711-9 Executive Conference Room Furniture, Coordinated Tables, Case Pieces and Accessories
• 711-8 Executive Office Furniture
• 711-7 High Density, Movable Filing Systems and Accessories
• 711-3 Filing and Storage Cabinets, Shelves, Mobile Carts, Dollies, Racks & Accessories
• 711-2 Worksurfaces, Workstations, Computer Furniture and Accessories
• 711-19 Stacking Chairs and Dollies or Trucks Designed to Support Stacking Chairs
• 711-17 Multiple Seating
• 711-18 Multipurpose Seating
• 711-16 Upholstered Seating
• 711-11 Tables and Accessories
• 711-1 Furniture Systems and Workstation Clusters
• 71-399 Introduction of New Special Use Furniture Services/Products (INSP)
• 71-302 Training Room, Auditorium and Theater Furniture
• 71-301 Complete Daycare, Preschool and Classroom Solutions
The active GSA customer base includes approximately 230 different Federal customers. New customers are retained primarily through government networking events & programs, telemarketing, GSA Ebuy , Fed Biz Opps, and face-to-face sales visits.
BPA CONTRACT – with DHS TSA
The Company was awarded (2015) a 5 year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with Dept. of Homeland Security DHS Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to serve over 450 airport locations.
The total Contract value is set at approx 2,800,000. Which equals approx $ 560,000 each year. The company is providing (specific) products for all airports where TSA has a presence. The company anticipates that another 15% sales growth to some of the 450 locations with other related products and services
The Company is a registered Small Owned Business which can obtain solicitations and contract strictly assigned to Small Business.
GSA ADVANTAGE WEBSITE:
The GSA Advantage website allows the unlimited addition of GSA approved products and services to be added, which are within the scope of the contract.
The owners of the Company have developed a unique knowledge and experience of the GSA market, combined with the background in construction and project management. They negotiated and mastered the original GSA Contract for Regalmark, obtained certification in Business to Government training and have continued GSA learning, training, mentoring and partnering.
The Company has completed projects in various global locations, which include Italy, Germany, UK, Afghanistan, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rica, St Thomas, to name a few.
Logistics of project managing, coordination of product freight, installation have been mastered by the team.
This sale includes the following Company tangible and intangible assets:
• Proprietary Company information and methods of doing business.
• Patents/trademarks for the Company’s proprietary products.
• Over 230 customer contacts in database.
• Vendor lines/ purchase discounts
• Company reputation, past performance
• Company foundation, structure, systems and procedures.
• Cloud Based customized CRM Data
Established Paint & Sip Business for Sale
Exciting & Fun Turnkey Business
Own a turn-key business geared for continued success in the historic U Street corridor and neighboring the vibrant 14th Street corridor. We have been in business for over 4 years and are the premier “Paint and Sip” destination in Washington, DC. We are an upscale location and are a go to choice for private events and corporate team building events. This business is not a franchise and can be relocated at any time giving you the flexibility to select a new location, if desired.
Our current location allows BYOB and have a beer and wine license issued by ABRA to sell wine and beer on premise.
We have an experienced team of artists that create the ultimate experience for our guests. We have two parking spots, which is prime for our location.
We built a custom technology solution for seamless management and to enable exponential growth to run multiple locations and mobile events, if desired. We have done all of the guess work initial marketing, branding and networking.
Voted "Best Spa" for sale in Georgetown
Potential for over $1M gross yearly sales
Turn key operation profitable day 1! Make your money back in less than a year with this business which won a "Best of DC" award in 2016, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Forbes estimates that it takes between $75 and $300 a square foot in up front costs to start a retail business. More prestigious zip codes tend to be closer to $300. With that in mind, it would cost between $210,000 and $840,000 to start a business in a $2,800 sq foot retail space. Being in Georgetown, this business is a bargain. You will spend less for a reputable established business than it would cost you to start from scratch. Located in Georgetown (on main street with lots of foot traffic). Outstanding online reputation (4 stars on Yelp, 4.7 stars on Google Reviews, and 4.5 stars on Spafinder).
This place is NOT owner dependent. It has the potential to gross well over $1M in any given year if staffed accordingly. This spa has been turning business down because they are understaffed. A personal health situation has made it such that the owner and his wife are not able to fully run the business.
This spa would be an amazing opportunity for the following prospects:
- someone in the beauty industry looking to start their own business and be profitable day one.
- an investor willing to hire the right personnel to run a high end spa in Georgetown.