Quality Colorado Winery and Vineyard for Sale
International Award Winning 20 Year Old Winery with 12.5 acre Vineyard
Established in 1994, this Boutique Quality Colorado Winery is located on California Mesa at 5400 ft. altitude and is surrounded on 360 degrees by lovely views of breath taking mountains. Currently, producing 3500 cases and can expand to 10,000 cases without more capital expenditure. Positive Cash Flow. Allowed to have up to 6 Tasting Rooms.
Turnkey Operation: Winery licensed to produce up to 100,000 gallons (41,660 +/-cases). Denver Storage and Delivery of 16 products in CO.
* 3 Tasting Rooms - Glenwood Springs, Montrose and Olathe.
* 65 Wholesale Accounts - appx. 75% of Income
* Inventory - appx. 1900 cases.
* Work in Process - 2480 gallons ready to bottle.
* Optional Vineyards (10 ac.) and Acreage (15 Acres) - Buy Separate.
* Wine making and vineyard equipment, lab and supplies.
* 100 Oak Barrel capacity - in stock 30 - 70 gal. & 15 - 60 Gal.
* SS Steel and Poly Tanks - 10,000 gallons capacity.
* All LOGOs, Website, Copyrights, Approved Labels, Commercial Artwork,
E-mail List, and much more.
Buildings on 2.5 acres: Tri-County Water, Natural Gas & 3Phase Electric
* Production Building: 1260 +/- Sq. ft.
- 30' X 42" X 12" Steel Building with 10' X 10' Overhead Door,
- 2 Steel entry Doors, 8" Concrete Slab Floor with In-Floor Heating,
- French Drain, Hot Water Heater and Boiler,
- 5 Ton A/C, 3 Ton Chiller with Piping,
- 30' X 16' Concrete Crush Deck with small Trailer Dock.
* Tasting/Barrel/Storage Building: 3360 +/- Sq. Ft.
- 42' X 60' X 16' Steel Building with Build-Outs. 18 Wheeler Dock,
- 12' X 12' and 8' X 9' Overhead Doors, 5 Ton F/A Heating and A/C,
- 8" Slab with heat, French Drain, Finished Steel with Heavy Insulation,
- Tasting Room - 600 sq. ft. with 18' Cherry counter, Cabinets &
Cupboards, ceramic Tile Floor.
- Upper Storage - 840 sq. ft. - Tast'g Room, Shipping & other Supplies
- Warehouse - 42' X40' 16' (26,880 +/- sq. ft.), Barrels & Case Storage
12.5 Vineyard: Automated Drip System - 20 to 30 Acre Capacity
- Irrigation - Uncompagre Water Users (Federal) -
appx. 1 share per tillable acre, Headgate on property
- Vines - 6 Vinifera: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Lemberger, Cabernet Franc,
Chardonnay, and Gewurztraminer
- 2 Newly Planted Hybreds
- Elk Fenced with gates
Upscale Restaurant & Banquet Facility in Western CO
Upscale Restaurant & Banquet Facility in Western CO
Ideal opportunity for an experienced restaurateur to take over the existing business or start a new concept! Team in place, need someone strong to run the kitchen and business. Lease includes all of the FF&E and small-wares all in very good condition. New tables, chairs, flooring, lots of capital improvements done. Rent starts at $2,500 a month plus operating expenses, taxes and insurance, plus $25,000 refundable deposit. Purchase price will be added to the sale price if tenant opts to purchase the building with possible Seller financing after 3 years of steady growth on the operation. Business purchase price credited towards the sales price.
Flexible terms with the Seller. Call for details. Keep this confidential please!
Specialty Storage Units
6,728 SQ.FT. STORAGE UNITS
ALWAYS BOOKED, WAITING LIST
12 UNITS, COMMERCIAL SPACE
11 MOTORCOACH UNITS
ONLY HALF PROPERTY USED
AIR HANDLING SETUP
Great-easy investment property, located just north of the Montrose Airport(MTJ) and the top FBO(private airport) on the Western Slope. Designed primarily for luxury motorcoaches, the units are ALWAYS booked, with a waiting list for additional tenants. Most pay up front for the year-making management easy for the owner-who handles the rentals by alone. There are 12 units as well as a commercial space on the west end. This commercial space also uses the #1 unit, so there are 11 Motorcoach unit rentals and the commercial unit rental for 12 total leases. The entire property has been designed for clever-well engineered access. Entry off of Highway 50 frontage road and onto Denny Court is entirely paved. The access in, as well as pull around is all concrete. So no dirty, muddy tires as you pull in and out of your unit! The property-which is almost an acre-was designed for an additional 12 units. It's perfectly engineered to simply reverse what's there and build for a total of 24 units. Buy now and start making money--don't let your money sit there in the bank-perfect for a 1031 Exchange too!! Only half of the property has been used, and it's designed to install the same thing-just reversed--however-there are many additional uses--folks are begging for 'dry storage'. Seller says folks ask all the time--they want to be able to park their other goodies here. Contractors and business people want smaller commercial spaces and storage-many have high end standard cars-folks often ask about climate controlled storage-and if you ask around, that's a tough thing to find in the Montrose area. Seller recently added a nice climate control and air handling setup for the commercial unit on the end--the property has city water and sewer as well as other utilities such as natural gas-landscaping requirements are being met and are minimal thanks to mostly xeroscaping and a sprinkler-drip system.
Cold Stone Creamery- Montrose, CO
Great opportunity to own a profitable, well established, fun franchise at a great price! Franchise consistently ranks as a top franchise in Entrepreneur’s “Top 500 Franchises” list. Cold Stone Creamery offers ice cream cones/cakes/desserts made from fresh “premium” ice cream made right in the store using natural ingredients. Waffle cones and bowls are baked daily. All equipment is included in the sale price- coolers, ice cream machine, freezers, and display coolers. Sales last year were up 12% and are on track for the same this year. Owner needs to sell, make an offer.