Restaurant, Lounge, Banquet Room Operating for Lease
Busy Restaurant, Bar and Banquet Facility for Lease Western CO
Ideal opportunity for an experienced restaurateur to take over the existing business or start a new concept! Team in place, need someone strong to run the kitchen and business. Lease includes all of the FF&E and smallwares all in very good condition. New tables, chairs, flooring, lots of capital improvements done. Rent is only $2,500 a month plus operating expenses, taxes and insurance. Option to purchase the building with Seller financing after 3 years of steady growth on the operation.
Flexible terms with the Seller. Call for details. Keep this confidential please!
Quality Colorado Winery and Vineyard for Sale
International Award Winning 20 Year Old Winery with 12.5 acre Vineyard
Established in 1994, this Boutique Quality Colorado Winery is located on California Mesa at 5400 ft. altitude and is surrounded on 360 degrees by lovely views of breath taking mountains. Currently, producing 3500 cases and can expand to 10,000 cases without more capital expenditure. Positive Cash Flow. Allowed to have up to 6 Tasting Rooms.
Turnkey Operation: Winery licensed to produce up to 100,000 gallons (41,660 +/-cases). Denver Storage and Delivery of 16 products in CO.
* 3 Tasting Rooms - Glenwood Springs, Montrose and Olathe.
* 65 Wholesale Accounts - appx. 75% of Income
* Inventory - appx. 1900 cases.
* Work in Process - 2480 gallons ready to bottle.
* Optional Vineyards (10 ac.) and Acreage (15 Acres) - Buy Separate.
* Wine making and vineyard equipment, lab and supplies.
* 100 Oak Barrel capacity - in stock 30 - 70 gal. & 15 - 60 Gal.
* SS Steel and Poly Tanks - 10,000 gallons capacity.
* All LOGOs, Website, Copyrights, Approved Labels, Commercial Artwork,
E-mail List, and much more.
Buildings on 2.5 acres: Tri-County Water, Natural Gas & 3Phase Electric
* Production Building: 1260 +/- Sq. ft.
- 30' X 42" X 12" Steel Building with 10' X 10' Overhead Door,
- 2 Steel entry Doors, 8" Concrete Slab Floor with In-Floor Heating,
- French Drain, Hot Water Heater and Boiler,
- 5 Ton A/C, 3 Ton Chiller with Piping,
- 30' X 16' Concrete Crush Deck with small Trailer Dock.
* Tasting/Barrel/Storage Building: 3360 +/- Sq. Ft.
- 42' X 60' X 16' Steel Building with Build-Outs. 18 Wheeler Dock,
- 12' X 12' and 8' X 9' Overhead Doors, 5 Ton F/A Heating and A/C,
- 8" Slab with heat, French Drain, Finished Steel with Heavy Insulation,
- Tasting Room - 600 sq. ft. with 18' Cherry counter, Cabinets &
Cupboards, ceramic Tile Floor.
- Upper Storage - 840 sq. ft. - Tast'g Room, Shipping & other Supplies
- Warehouse - 42' X40' 16' (26,880 +/- sq. ft.), Barrels & Case Storage
12.5 Vineyard: Automated Drip System - 20 to 30 Acre Capacity
- Irrigation - Uncompagre Water Users (Federal) -
appx. 1 share per tillable acre, Headgate on property
- Vines - 6 Vinifera: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Lemberger, Cabernet Franc,
Chardonnay, and Gewurztraminer
- 2 Newly Planted Hybreds
- Elk Fenced with gates
Cold Stone Creamery- Montrose, CO
Great opportunity to own a profitable, well established, fun franchise at a great price! Franchise consistently ranks as a top franchise in Entrepreneur’s “Top 500 Franchises” list. Cold Stone Creamery offers ice cream cones/cakes/desserts made from fresh “premium” ice cream made right in the store using natural ingredients. Waffle cones and bowls are baked daily. All equipment is included in the sale price- coolers, ice cream machine, freezers, and display coolers. Sales last year were up 12% and are on track for the same this year. Owner needs to sell, make an offer.
Commercial and Residential Carpet and Janitorial Company
Mountain Clean is a Commercial and Residential Carpet and Janitorial company. Additional services include; Water Restoration, Window Cleaning, Tile and Floor cleaning, and Duct cleaning. Established in 1994, Mountain Clean is a successful and growing company. Our reputation is built on exceptional service and honesty, establishing long lasting customer relationships in the Gunnison Valley. Mountain Clean also has Janitorial accounts in Montrose and has the potential to expand on the Western Slope. Potential buyer will enjoy the small town close knit mountain community and unlimited outdoor recreational opportunities.