Quality Colorado Winery and Vineyard for Sale
International Award Winning 20 Year Old Winery with 12.5 acre Vineyard
Established in 1994, this Boutique Quality Colorado Winery is located on California Mesa at 5400 ft. altitude and is surrounded on 360 degrees by lovely views of breath taking mountains. Currently, producing 3500 cases and can expand to 10,000 cases without more capital expenditure. Positive Cash Flow. Allowed to have up to 6 Tasting Rooms.
Turnkey Operation: Winery licensed to produce up to 100,000 gallons (41,660 +/-cases). Denver Storage and Delivery of 16 products in CO.
* 3 Tasting Rooms - Glenwood Springs, Montrose and Olathe.
* 65 Wholesale Accounts - appx. 75% of Income
* Inventory - appx. 1900 cases.
* Work in Process - 2480 gallons ready to bottle.
* Optional Vineyards (10 ac.) and Acreage (15 Acres) - Buy Separate.
* Wine making and vineyard equipment, lab and supplies.
* 100 Oak Barrel capacity - in stock 30 - 70 gal. & 15 - 60 Gal.
* SS Steel and Poly Tanks - 10,000 gallons capacity.
* All LOGOs, Website, Copyrights, Approved Labels, Commercial Artwork,
E-mail List, and much more.
Buildings on 2.5 acres: Tri-County Water, Natural Gas & 3Phase Electric
* Production Building: 1260 +/- Sq. ft.
- 30' X 42" X 12" Steel Building with 10' X 10' Overhead Door,
- 2 Steel entry Doors, 8" Concrete Slab Floor with In-Floor Heating,
- French Drain, Hot Water Heater and Boiler,
- 5 Ton A/C, 3 Ton Chiller with Piping,
- 30' X 16' Concrete Crush Deck with small Trailer Dock.
* Tasting/Barrel/Storage Building: 3360 +/- Sq. Ft.
- 42' X 60' X 16' Steel Building with Build-Outs. 18 Wheeler Dock,
- 12' X 12' and 8' X 9' Overhead Doors, 5 Ton F/A Heating and A/C,
- 8" Slab with heat, French Drain, Finished Steel with Heavy Insulation,
- Tasting Room - 600 sq. ft. with 18' Cherry counter, Cabinets &
Cupboards, ceramic Tile Floor.
- Upper Storage - 840 sq. ft. - Tast'g Room, Shipping & other Supplies
- Warehouse - 42' X40' 16' (26,880 +/- sq. ft.), Barrels & Case Storage
12.5 Vineyard: Automated Drip System - 20 to 30 Acre Capacity
- Irrigation - Uncompagre Water Users (Federal) -
appx. 1 share per tillable acre, Headgate on property
- Vines - 6 Vinifera: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Lemberger, Cabernet Franc,
Chardonnay, and Gewurztraminer
- 2 Newly Planted Hybreds
- Elk Fenced with gates
Automotive Company – Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Glenwood Springs, CO
This highly confidential sale is of one of the leading brands in this industry with over 50 years of experience. This sub-market of the automotive industry has grown over 50% in the previous 10 years. This highly entrepreneurial business allowed you to live the American dream. The business is closed on the weekends.
This business has a strong brand name with discounts and a national warranty that are hard to match by major competitors. Competition is weak and fragmented. This business specializes exclusively in one small segment of the automotive industry and, as a result, dominates competitors that offer a broader scope of services. This company is an established industry leader with world-class training and support. Proprietary software automates the major processes in the business. The business model is lean, requiring only a few employees and a minimal investment in inventory.
The family-operated corporate office provides knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly support. Don’t have experience in the automotive industry? No worries; you will receive comprehensive training and support from both the corporate office and from experts in the field.
***This is an established franchise business, this is NOT a new franchise or start-up opportunity. Long-term training and support are provided by the Franchisor. Absolutely no experience is required to operate this franchise.***
***Please look for an email titled "Morgan & Westfield – Profitable Transmission Service“ after contacting us. You can access more information on this business after e-signing our Confidentiality Agreement. ***
Sewing Contractor / Fabricator
Sewing contractor with excellent connections with Aspen’s hotels and private homeowners for everything from drapery, upholstery, awnings, window coverings, to boat covers. Consistently in the low six figure sales with potential for considerable growth under an owner who would wish to contract out sewing to the local contractor operations in Glenwood Springs, Rifle and Denver. This business could easily blossom with more outsourced manufacturing to mid six figures. The current owner turns down a good amount of business rather than take it and contract out the cut/sew.
This is a very nice shop in a small business office center with park like amenities. Lease was multiyear but currently is month to month as seller does not want to be obligated to the lease. Landlord is fine with the arrangement and will set up a more permanent lease with buyer.
Contact: Business World Brokers, Inc. (970) 704-1100
Although this information is deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed by Business World Brokers, Inc.