I'd like to think that I am a well-connected individual broker who offers to put my systems, teamwork and track record to work for you!.
Systems: Business coaching and selling the way it should be done!
• Valuation Systems - Helping clients establish and defend business values – both enterprise market values and a business owner’s core values – are my specialties.
• Confidentiality Systems - Preserving confidentiality is an everyday procedure for me. I know how to camouflage the identity of businesses and business owners and guard proprietary information.
• Marketing & Resourcing Systems - A coordinated and on-going campaign to sell businesses, coupled with a wide variety of coaching assignments, benefits all of my clients.
• Screening & Qualifying Systems - Screening and qualifying buyer prospects is what I do for business seller clients. Screening and qualifying new ideas and trends is what I do for coaching clients.
• Negotiation & Closing Systems - Focused agenda-setting grows and sells businesses. It also addresses frustrations by clarifying alternative choices. I am clear about my role as a broker and/or coach.
Teamwork: Business coaching and selling the way you want it done!
• Cooperation & Collaboration - I harness the "wisdom of the crowd" for my clients. I encourage teamwork with other business intermediaries and professionals.
• Knowledge - I am well connected to world-wide experts and resources. Check me out on LinkedIn. I'm at www.LinkedIn.com/in/glencooper.
• Experience - My many co-experts and go-to resources are grounded in the real world of business ownership.
• Accessibility- You can’t miss me if you’re searching for a Colorado business connection! You can find me - and so can prospective business buyers!
Track Record: Business coaching and selling the way it is done!
• Over 35 Years of Selling & Coaching - I can give you plenty of references. You can also check me out online.
• Best Marketing Materials for Clients - My "Offering Summaries" are acclaimed as "the best!" No kidding.
Canon City, CO
With almost 30 years of experience, this adventure tourism offers four-wheeling adventures in one of the top areas of Colorado. The company maintains exclusive rights to use protected lands and trail systems. The company currently employs administrative and tour guide assistance, leaving the owners in a semi-absentee role responsible for executive management tasks only. Sale includes all assets of the business and transferable license of use. Multiple growth opportunities available.
This business is ideal for an individual that seeks the mountain lifestyle and a year-round fully operational business. This opportunity would also a good fit for an adventure travel company looking to expand their service offering or geographic reach.
Fremont County, CO
Buena Vista, CO
Central Colorado, CO
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Fremont County Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!