I'd like to think that I am a well-connected individual broker who offers to put my systems, teamwork and track record to work for you!.
Systems: Business coaching and selling the way it should be done!
• Valuation Systems - Helping clients establish and defend business values – both enterprise market values and a business owner’s core values – are my specialties.
• Confidentiality Systems - Preserving confidentiality is an everyday procedure for me. I know how to camouflage the identity of businesses and business owners and guard proprietary information.
• Marketing & Resourcing Systems - A coordinated and on-going campaign to sell businesses, coupled with a wide variety of coaching assignments, benefits all of my clients.
• Screening & Qualifying Systems - Screening and qualifying buyer prospects is what I do for business seller clients. Screening and qualifying new ideas and trends is what I do for coaching clients.
• Negotiation & Closing Systems - Focused agenda-setting grows and sells businesses. It also addresses frustrations by clarifying alternative choices. I am clear about my role as a broker and/or coach.
Teamwork: Business coaching and selling the way you want it done!
• Cooperation & Collaboration - I harness the "wisdom of the crowd" for my clients. I encourage teamwork with other business intermediaries and professionals.
• Knowledge - I am well connected to world-wide experts and resources. Check me out on LinkedIn. I'm at www.LinkedIn.com/in/glencooper.
• Experience - My many co-experts and go-to resources are grounded in the real world of business ownership.
• Accessibility- You can’t miss me if you’re searching for a Colorado business connection! You can find me - and so can prospective business buyers!
Track Record: Business coaching and selling the way it is done!
• Over 35 Years of Selling & Coaching - I can give you plenty of references. You can also check me out online.
• Best Marketing Materials for Clients - My "Offering Summaries" are acclaimed as "the best!" No kidding.
Fashion forward boutique for sale! A rare opportunity to own a turn-key, vibrant and successful business in the heart of beautiful Durango. Silk Sparrow is recognized among locals for stylish clothes and fresh looks at a very reasonable price point. Located in a prime location on the corner of Main Avenue & 8th Street, right across from Durango's Welcome Center which hosts over 100,000 visitors per year, the business offers a nice income with room to grow with generous sales increase demonstrated year over year! Not only has the current owner grown this clean, fresh boutique which offers women's clothing & accessories, but she has also created more potential for a new owner with a transferable nice lease rate and numerous exclusive and protected clothing lines available ONLY for sale at Silk Sparrow. Contact listing agent for more details available upon request.
Fort Collins, CO
This retail store specializing in dance clothing and shoes for adults and children and yoga/lifestyle clothing for women has been continuously operating in Northern Colorado for 30 years. Over the past 3 years gross revenues have increased an average of 8.3% per year, and discretionary cash flow has increase an average of 10.4% per year. Since current owner purchased the existing business in late 2002, gross revenues have increased every year except during the economic downturn in 2008/2009. Average year on year growth for these 8 years is 11.9% per year. Addition of yoga, fitness and lifestyle clothing in 2005 has greatly enhanced the growth, with this department now accounting for 17-18% of revenue.
Upgraded POS software and fully redesigned website with online shopping are live and will be included in the purchase price.
The top categories for sales based on the past 3 years averages are:
Adult leotards and dance clothing, 22%
Children s shoes and dance clothing, 18.6%
Yoga and Fitness clothing, 17.2%
Adult ballet slippers and Pointe shoes, 17.3%
Miscellaneous Women s dance shoes (tap, ballroom, lyrical, etc) 15.6%.
The fastest growing category over the past two years is Children's shoes and dance clothing. Other items sold are accessories (bags, pointe shoe comfort products, hair accessories, books), and Men s dance clothing and shoes.
Pointe shoe sales create a specialty category for the store. Specific training and expertise are required to correctly fit pointe shoes.
Let your imagination run wild with this supreme location, business and real estate. Love to create? Continue with and improve the current floral business, add a studio or gallery and fill with your creative items, supplement with souvenirs, clothing, outdoor items, the list is endless. Capitalize on the location and enjoy a piece of heaven. Inventory averages $13K in addition to purchase price; floral cooling unit and multiple display tables are included, the business is included as well as the real estate with Seller Financing. $125K down and the seller will provide very attractive terms. Continue with offering space for consignments or expand your new business. Lease the back building to generate additional monthly revenue. Cedaredge is located at the base of Grand Mesa approx. 6,200 elevation with mild seasons and fantastic views. Powderhorn Ski Resort is only 40 minutes away and is the best kept secret in Colorado. Snowmobile, cross country ski, fly fish, hunt, golf, hike...there's so much to do or just enjoy the peacefulness of this beautiful, quaint town. Leaving the big city life and moving here was the best decision my husband and I made. We found home, close friends and a new way of living.
Cariloha is the only retailer in the world to provide an entire store experience that’s completely merchandised with products made of bamboo. This Boulder store is the first and only retail store in Colorado offering an exclusive collection of clothing, bedding, fitness wear, accessories, and bath goods that are made from organic, eco-friendly bamboo.
This store is not operating as a franchise, it is currently owned and operated locally by a longtime Colorado resident couple under a license agreement allowing the owners to retain 100% of all profit. The license agreement along with the lease agreement are transferable as well as all current services, insurance, social media accounts, and more!
The store first opened in April of 2013 and has been producing excellent results. With advertising, regular heavy foot traffic, and strategic networking , Cariloha Boulder is already becoming a well established brand in the local area and well beyond.
Steamboat Springs, CO
Eagle County, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Crested Butte, CO
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Colorado Apparel And Accessory Stores search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!