Established Dry Cleaning Business for Sale in Tuolumne County CA
Tuolumne County, CA
Dry Cleaning Business for Sale Details:
* This is an established dry cleaning business for sale located in Tuolumne County.
* This business has same ownership from last 16 years with loyal customers.
* The shop is situated in a good size shopping center with ample parking area.
* This business has very limited competition and it may have a lot of opportunity for growth in the county.
* Gross sale is estimated up to $23,000 per month with good margins. The broker has not audited or verified this owner stated sales.
* The new buyer may provide cleaner and stitching service for nearby motels/hotels or other businesses.
* All furniture, fixtures and equipment (owned by owner) is included in the sale price.
* At this location, the employee is responsible for cleaning and looking around area for the short period.
* Current Rent is about $2000 per month approx. (including CAM charges), less competitive compared to other similar businesses.
* Buyer may get a long lease from the landlord with parties acceptable terms.
* Owner may finance the balance of sale price for qualified buyer with mentioned down payment.
* Read below Notice to Buyers as part of this Ad.
To get location, Please SIGN NDA and Call or Email to discuss.
This is Western Singh Brokers listing.
Busy Restaurant & Bar With Hard Liquor License
Busy Restaurant & Bar With Hard Liquor License Located In Charming Sonora, The Gateway To Yosemite.
Asking Price: $295,000
Location: Sonora, Tuolumne County, California
Yearly Revenue: $480,000
Yearly Cash Flow: $90,000
Monthly Rent: $3,000
$295,000 asking price. The seller is also the landlord and has offered a note for buyers to carry up to 70% of the asking price over a long period of time to experienced operators with good credit and some collateral. Located on a major 4 lane Hwy this business has tremendous curb appeal while the area all around Sonora is beautiful and attracts a mixture of tourists and locals from all the surrounding towns. Amador County Wine country is also just a stones throw away. This Bar and Restaurant with it's type 47 hard liquor license is already busy but could be so much busier. Opening hours are only Tuesday - Saturday 3.00pm - 9.00pm. That's a mere 6 hours each day over 5 days per week and the business still exceeds $600,000 annually. The seller is the landlord and will negotiate a new 15 year lease at around $3,000 rent per month. The food at present is a simple mix but is a quality product. A catering couple (Chef & Manager) would excel by increasing sales and profits dramatically with the opening of lunch & dinner and still be closed for 2 days each week. A full list of equipment is included with the sale which includes in the Kitchen: a 12ft kitchen extraction hood with fire suppression system, two walk-in's, one for meat and one for vegetables kept separate, a char broiler, flattop, deep fryers, 6 burner stove with oven, convection oven, refrigerated work tops and a ion of upright fridges. The Dining room has a mixture of booths and open tables seating 70 and the full liquor Bar has refrigeration, sinks etc with high tables and booth seating for 50. The bonus is the large Patio with seating for 80, doubling the dining capacity for 8 months of the year. The parking has not been forgotten either. There is parking up front for 12 vehicles and a rear asphalt covered with white lines parking lot for 50+. This is such a versatile bar and restaurant business with a good reputation, great curb appeal, outdoor dining and ample parking. Don't hesitate, let's discuss this opportunity before you regret by procrastinating. Complete the ‘Confidential Information’ request at the top of this page and we will send you the name, address, financials & lease information for this business. We will also send you the broker contact so you can discuss this opportunity in detail.
Organization: Sole Proprietorship | Year Established: 1930 | Current Owner: 1979 | Employees: 10 | Seating: Bar 50 Restaurant 70 + Patio 80 | Square Footage: 3000 | Parking: 50+ | Licenses Required: Health, Business and ABC Type 47 License | Days Open/Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 3.00pm - 9.00pm | Reason For Sale: Retirement |
Yearly Revenues: $480,000 | Yearly Cash Flow: $90,000 |
Monthly Rent: $3,000 | Lease Expiration: New Lease Negotiable | Yearly Adjustment: New Lease Negotiable | Lease Option: New Lease Negotiable |