Lodge - Weddings and Events, B&B
Nevada City, CA
This property is paradise in the mountains; the Lodge is nestled in the Tahoe National Forest, five minutes from historic downtown Nevada City, California. Featuring accommodations for both indoor and outdoor events and is a popular year-round venue for a variety of retreats, training meetings, weddings, family gatherings, and B&B guests. Contemporary interior design with style and comfort in mind, the lodge has 10 guest rooms, conference room, living, dining, and library public rooms, manager's suite, office, laundry room and an owners' loft.
• The Lodge offers 10 spacious guest suites that accommodate up to 25 people for indoor meetings, retreats and getaways, and accommodates up to 150 people for outdoor seasonal events such as weddings and reunions.
• Meeting spaces include a 650' conference room with wireless internet that opens to beautiful views of the forest and gardens. Other public event spaces include a large cedar paneled great room that opens onto an expansive deck in the summer and provides a fireplace for winter gatherings. A spacious dining room and foyer that seats 30 people for catered events.
• The outdoor spaces include a large event lawn and stage, a deck that seats up to 50 for dining and receptions, and a gazebo for weddings, presentations, and receptions.
• The Lodge is surrounded by 100-year-old cedar, fir, pine and oak trees. It has a large amphitheater yard, a 25 tree orchard, and perennial gardens with specimen plants from all over the world that bloom 8 months a year.
• Hiking, walking, biking, and horseback riding trails are accessed directly from the lodge property. Horse corrals for riding groups are available for groups that stay at the lodge. Swimming at South Yuba River State Park and Scotts Flat Lake are minutes away.
• The lodge is close to three major metropolitan markets and is 1hour away from the Sacramento market, 90 minutes from the Reno market, and 3 hours from the Bay Area market. It is only 90 minutes from 2 international airports, Reno to the East and Sacramento to the West.