Centurion 7 Development, Inc. is a real estate brokering and general building contracting firm.
As developers and contractors, we understand these businesses and how they are made profitable and sold at the highest possible price. But the process involves much more than simply knowing facts. The relationship of principle to broker is of vital importance, and this relationship has a serious bearing on how the business sells.
As CEO of Centurion, Rhett makes it a top priority to stay connected to the seller and buyer all the way through, from the initial meeting to the handing over of keys. With Centurion, clients never feel left out of the picture. We are strong advocates of personal communication - to us, you are much more than a person with a business. You are a friend, and we treat you like one.
San Jose, CA
This downtown store has great growth potential! This JDM Packing Supplies Store has been in operation for over 25 years; it moved to its current location in 2004.
Location: 282 South Montgomery Street, San Jose, CA 95110
• Showroom = 2,600 square feet
• Warehouse = 2,600 square feet
• Total Size = 5,200 square feet
• Retail Store rent = $2,860.00 (reduced by 70%)
• Warehouse Self-Storage rent = $4,000.00 (reduced by 30%)
• Total Rent = $6,860.00 / month
• Self-storage units expanded by 50%
• In process of adding a PENSKE truck rental to the product line in early 2014
Total Product Line Package:
• Retail and Wholesale Packaging Materials
• Packaging and Shipping of both consumer and business items
• Commercial Business Rentals
• Truck Rental
• Movers Assistance (Packing and Loading Services)
A new 10-year lease is in place on the retail store and we are currently negotiating a new lease on the self-storage side of the business.
These changes and additions have put the store in a perfect position to grow and expand in the years ahead. It has one of the best central locations of all JDM stores combined, due to the mix of housing, commercial, industrial, office, as well as the city of San Jose’s arena SAP Pavilion (Shark Tank) and Convention Center.
These sources of new and ongoing customers will give the new owner many opportunities to grow the profits of the store in the future.
For more information, go to www.jdmps.com and click on the Downtown store. Please call for sale price and financial information.
- 10% Proforma Cap & 15% Cash on Cash Return
- 50 RV & 1 MH Space on Appx. 4 Acres
- 8+ Good Sam Ratings - City Water & Sewer Services
- Park is Open Year Round with Occupancy
- Close to Mt. Shasta, Lakes & Attractions
Pauma Valley, CA
-46 Spaces- 60% of Income From Longterm Stay
-10+ Acres, Open All Four Seasons for RV's
- Near 5 Casino Resorts- Scenic Mountain Location
- Great Assumable Financing in the Mid 5% Range
- 9.6% CAP 13.4% Cash on Cash Owner User
- 8.0% CAP Adjusted For Investor Operations
Fresno County, CA
Northern California, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Benardino, CA
Los Angeles County, CA
Riverside County, CA
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your California Storage & Warehousing search criteria.