Transworld Business Advisors is the world leader in the marketing and sales of businesses, franchises and commercial real estate. Whether you represent an acquisition-minded corporation, or are personally interested in owning your own company, Transworld offers the professional services that successfully bring buyers and sellers together. From business brokerage to mergers and acquisitions; we are the business sale specialists.
San Carlos, CA
La Lacquerie is the first mobile nail salon which provides convenient and affordable services to professionals at their home or workplace. The business serves clients via both conference rooms (manicurists are sent into offices to perform nail services) and a vintage Airstream Salon that meets California Board of Cosmetology requirements. The salon has been featured in InStyle Magazine, Huffington Post, the Daily Mail and the San Francisco Examiner. Current business targets nail services with room to grow into other services (threading, lashes, makeup, etc.). Current clients include Google, Facebook, Gap, Old Navy, Electronic Arts and Ancestry.com. The salon has served the San Francisco Bay Area since early 2014. Great for an owner/operator or an investor that would like to expand the business. Great social media and Yelp presence.
$100,000 in renovations were made to the Airstream in order to create the salon atmosphere and bring it up to California Board of Cosmetology requirements. The business has been priced to sell. No debt or lease currently associated with the assets so they will be your's upon close.
Financial information available upon signing an NDA.
- Steady cash flow stream and regular work for nail technicians
- Added convenience drives bookings
- Minimal cost and overhead
- Nail salons traditionally have low margins but our model eliminates rent, which helps drive margins
- Changes consumer behavior and disrupts current, antiquated model
- Weekend house calls for smaller parties that don’t want to rent out the Airstream Salon
- Events to date include Jim Harbaugh Dad Pants commercial, bachelorette parties, baby showers and small office party visits
- Truck adds element for parties/store openings
- Effective branding tool – several articles in Huffington Post, Daily Mail, InStyle and Business Insider
- Highly visible, allowing for more walk-ins at larger locations such as Google and Facebook
- Pink Airstream provides free marketing/media exposure, buzz and strong brand loyalty
- Establishment license by the California Board of Cosmetology
- Parties to date include: Footwear etc. store opening, mother’s day parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, slumber parties, Health and Wellness Corporate events
Alameda County, CA
Turn-key Baja Fresh in busy SF Bay Area location. Currently owner-operated. Well maintained, sales trending up.
Baja Fresh is a fast-casual Mexican concept with over 200 stores across the country.
Franchisor requires good credit, restaurant management experience, and sufficient net worth
San Francisco, CA
SF Bay Area, CA
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your California Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!