Advertising Business of Your Dreams
Maintain work-life balance and work regular business hours – no weekends required. No inventory. Exclusive territory. All operations are outsourced and few employees are needed to run the business.
Well-established, successful 30+ year old advertising and marketing franchise. Strong, national brand offering local integrated traditional & digital marketing solutions. Top rated franchise in the industry.
30+ year-old bulletproof business model. Absolutely no experience required, however, you should have impeccable communication, negotiation and networking skills.
Pre-approved by the SBA. Get up and running fast with an intensive, multi-week training curriculum that gives you all the tools and training you need to build and manage your business. Act right now – send an email and we will respond in seconds with complete details on this company.
This is an established business, this is NOT a new franchise or start-up opportunity. Long-term training and support are provided by the Franchisor. Absolutely no experience is required to operate this franchise.
***Please look for an email titled "Morgan & Westfield – Profitable Home-Based B2B Sales” after contacting us. You can access more information on this business after e-signing our Confidentiality Agreement. ***
Professional Services / Staffing Company
Material and Contract Services is a small business enterprise with locations in Northern and Southern California. Our mission is to provide project support to private industry companies and to government agencies. The Company’s capabilities include managing the contracts, supply chain and procurement functions for construction, operations and special projects. The services include providing qualified professionals with experience in the projects we support.
Entirely focused on Supply Chain, Contracts and Procurement, MACS has placed thousands of professionals in hundreds of industries globally. Our clients regularly look to us to provide innovative and effective methods to replace costly and time consuming personnel decisions for Direct Hire, Temporary Staffing, Project Support, and Temporary/ Contract-To-Hire Placements.
MACS understand procurement, contracting, staffing, staff augmentation and resource management and how to successfully engage with clients to provide stellar services. Our repeat business from large to small and government agency demonstrates we are successful in meeting our client’s expectations by providing the best available candidates, purchasing and consulting services. We understand the intricacies of managing a procurement and human resources departments and blending the skills and knowledge of procurement and contracting professionals with the client’s operating environment. We understand best procurement practices and concepts, training client personnel in new programs and meeting cost reduction and process improvement goals.
MACS’ business model is to provide companies with opportunities to improve its project support needs and to provide programs that will reduce procurement costs. We believe saving opportunities will range in the 10 to 25 per cent range. These programs include:
• Project Support – MACS' professional data base include professionals with strategic sourcing, commodity management, supply chain, contracts administration, traffic and logistics and materials management experience. We can provide the professionals for short or long term assignment.
• Executive Search – We locate and qualify executive level professionals in Supply Chain, Procurement, Contacts and Material Management .
• Project to Direct Hire – Make the “hire decision” after evaluating the strengths and capabilities of Supply Chain professionals after you assess their job performance.
• Interim Management – MACS provides the services of Management Talent on an interim base.
• Outsource Services – MACS performs the functional services of procuring material, services and equipment. We will consider performing the services on a shared saving base.
• Manage the Bid Process including preparing the RFP documents, conducting the pre-bid and post award meetings, evaluating bid replies and conducting negotiating meetings with suppliers.
• Spend Management – We review expenditures for materials, supplies and equipment and identify opportunities to reduce costs
Pleasanton EA Practice For Sale
• The owner is an EA
• This practice was established in 2003
• Software in use includes Lacerte, QuickBooks, Xero, Net Suite Accounting
• Approximately 42 bookkeeping clients, generating $276,380 of the gross revenue
• Approximately 240 individual tax returns with an average fee of $300 per return
• Approximately 70 business tax returns with an average fee of $1,000 per return
• $10,000 +/- revenue is generated via Representation.
• Annual cash flow including owner's salary and benefits, personal vehicles and any other non-operational expenses of
the business: $131,000
• Lease expires in Jan 2021
Manufacturers' Sales Representative.
Alameda County, CA
The seller is a representative of several companies that manufacture or import construction-related items. Hence, a very large majority of the revenue is derived from sales of products. He also rents equipment and does some repairs: In 2013, when he had a PT employee for a short period of time, about 16% of the sales were derived from repairs and rentals; in 2014, when he had a FT employee, about 20% of the sales were derived from repairs and rentals; in 2015 when he had a very PT employee, about 17% of the revenues were generated from repairs; in 2016 from January to July, when he had no employees, about 6% of the sales were generated from repairs and rentals. Gross revenue in 2013 was $357,786.00; in 2014 it was $525,267.00; in 2015 it was $411,286.00; and in the first 7 months of 2016 it already reached $364,020.00. He has many customers, but 3 or 4 of them combined represent about 50% of the revenue.
Very few items are shipped to the customers; some are delivered; most are picked up by the contractors or private users. The business has about $35K of sellable parts which is not included in the asking price. All tools, fixtures, equipment, and pick up van are owned and included as part of the assets.
The business was established 6 years ago. Sales have been generated by word of mouth only. The owner has no website and does not advertise. The net income in the past four years averaged $115K per year. One can imagine the increase in revenue if he hires a FT employee at the shop, creates a website, and spends some money on advertising.
The business is located in the Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton area and consists of a warehouse/work area, a storage area for the parts, and a front desk/office section. It has a lot of parking spaces and a rent of $1,800.00/month.
The seller is willing to carry a note of $50K for 2 years with 6% interest, and he’s willing to train the buyer, free of charge, for 4 weeks at 40 hours per week.
Disclaimer: This Information has been supplied to Broker by Seller. Broker expressly disclaims any and all liability for representation of warranties, expressed or implied, contained in such information, or for omissions from them. Broker believes such information to be correct, but has not verified or checked it. Any agreement or decision by Buyer to pursue a transaction regarding this Business should be based on further investigation by the Buyer. This information is shared by all Brokers/Agents at Liberty Business Advisors, Inc.