Established Tech Consulting Firm with great monthly recurring revenue
Established VoIP, Managed Services and Business Consulting Services
Mendocino County, CA
Looking for a business opportunity using "big city" skills in a Northern California adventurer's paradise? This company is located among some of the best adventure locations in Northern California while remaining close to the big cities. Located in an excellent community for raising a family or "settling down".
We are the largest tech provider in the area with plenty of room to grow, even after 15 years in the business. Many of our employees have been with us for 5+ years, so the new owner can hit the ground running. Presently a semi-absentee business for the past 2+ years. Business is suitable for an "Enterprise-minded" individual or "Mom and Pop" ownership. Incorporated in the State of California since 2006 with an excellent financial track record.
We have a number of newer servers and a huge battery backup for the rack, plus newer network wiring and networking equipment. New server is currently being deployed to expand capacity. We pay close to nothing for monthly utilities: Only our 150Mbps + 40Mbps redundant Internet connections and natural gas.
All employee work areas have computers, VoIP phones and monitors.
Cybercafe has a currently unused fully-functional commercial mini-kitchen for serving lunch and specialty drinks along with a small seating area and several public workstations.
Building has upgraded wiring with three sub-panels offering additional electrical capacity. Building includes two nice bathrooms and an employee kitchen. Network/Server and Tech areas have their own locking interior door, as well as the business office.
Employees excel in their specialty areas.
Profitable, Creative Screen Printing & Embroidery Business
Creative Screen Printing & Embroidery in "Small Town" Northern Calif.
Mendocino County, CA
Escape the rat race! Operate your own creative apparel and promotional products business in a small town "where the redwoods meet the wine country!" Our city has been voted one of the "best small towns in California!" If you want to live, work, and succeed without the "city" traffic, crushing population and stress, while fulfilling your creative dreams, this business is for you.
• Services include custom printed t-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, team wear, etc. as well as embroidered jackets, hats, and staff apparel, and other promotional items.
• Clients include tourist venues, business uniforms, bars & restaurants, retail stores, schools, fundraising events, family reunions, business promotional and marketing products, political campaigns, sports teams, etc. As members of Advertising Specialties Institute (ASI) we also provide promotional products such as pens, cups, travel mugs, wine glasses, key chains, etc., and our online catalogs make it easy for clients to research and find products to fit their budget.
• Established in 1979 by two "creatives" this business has a long standing, loyal clientele with a large client roster who depend on us to bring inspiration to their projects.
• Designed by us, our proprietary Filemaker invoicing software allows easy pricing, changing quotes in seconds, and simple database updating. Our pricing structure often beats larger online competitors, while still being profitable.
• Easy to understand systems for production flow and fast turnaround.
• Long time manager is knowledgeable, gifted at sales, and well trusted by clients.
• Employee handbook and safety manual are in place.
• Seller owns the real property and will negotiate lease with buyer.
• As a well-established business, the name is well-known and respected throughout the area. The logo is easily recognizable, and there is an informative Facebook page and several URL's to guide clients to our website.
• Buyer would ideally be a couple, person or family with diverse skills; artistic, Mac-computer savvy, a head for numbers and mechanical capabilities.
• Just two hours drive north of San Francisco, this business is located on a busy thoroughfare with easy access to Highway 101. A one and one-half hour drive through the Redwoods to the Mendocino Coast allows you to enjoy your weekends while visiting coastal clients from Gualala to Westport.
Frankie's Pizza and Ice Cream Parlor
Pizza, Ice Cream, and So Much More. Frankie’s in the village of Mendocino is the ideal place to pick up a quick nosh or to spend time savoring food, listening to live music, and visiting with friends and neighbors. This is a family owned and run establishment, serving pizza, falafel and locally made ice cream as well as other items. There are espresso drinks, tea, beer and wine. Frankie’s is known for providing wholesome, interesting food and drink at a reasonable price using organic, sustainable and locally grown products whenever possible. There is free high speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi) and the building is wheelchair accessible. Frankie’s is holistically and quintessentially Mendocino – friendly, organic and comfortable – located in a picturesque town brimming with fabulous art and high-end cuisine. The owners are committed to using products and ingredients that are in harmony with peoples' and the planet's health...products that you can feel good about eating and using. It has come to be a true community-gathering place.
Family Dining meets Fine Dining at this Popular Restaurant
This well-established and profitable restaurant is one of the area's most popular dining and special occasion locations. Located at a very busy intersection with ample parking, the restaurant has a spacious dining room with an occupancy of 108. A modern and well-maintained kitchen features a quarry tile floor, ample refrigeration and freezer space and a fully equipped cook-line. Leveraging the full liquor license, the restaurant has a lounge area adjacent the dining room. This turnkey business boasts 4 stars on Yelp, an active following on Facebook, and loads of repeat diners. This venue is perfect for the hospitality professional with lots of experience, as well as the entrepreneur looking for something new.
• The interior is 4000 square feet (approx) with a main dining room that seats 108 (approx) and a private lounge with a wrap around bar and bar seating for 18 (approx.)
• The main dining room features eight 4-top banquettes, two 6-top banquettes, eight 4-top tables and seven 2-top tables
• Rent is $4000/month + insurance and annual increases based on CPI. Landlord will negotiate base term and options with new owner including reduced rent for years 1 and 2 of $3500.
• The large, fully-equipped kitchen with wall to wall quarry tile features a 15'-0" (approx.) Type-1 hood, 9'-6" (approx.) Type-1 hood, a 10' X 11' (approx.) walk-in refrigerator with metro shelving and glass reach-in doors with easy access to the cook line, a 10' X 7' (approx.) walk-in freezer, a 48" flattop griddle, 2-basket deep fryer, three sandwich prep stations with under-counter refrigerators, a convection oven, bowl chopper, stock burner and a 1000# ice machine
• Established July 1991 and currently operates 6 days a week: Monday 4pm- 9pm, Tuesday-Friday 11 am-9 pm and Saturday 4 pm- 9pm
• Type 47 Full Liquor License
**Landlord will lease an additional 1100 (approx.) sqft of event catering space that includes a large banquet room and bar with an occupancy of 90 guests as well as a private corporate dining area with an occupancy of 30**