Profitable, Creative Screen Printing & Embroidery Business
Creative Screen Printing & Embroidery in "Small Town" Northern Calif.
Mendocino County, CA
Escape the rat race! Operate your own creative apparel and promotional products business in a small town "where the redwoods meet the wine country!" Our city has been voted one of the "best small towns in California!" If you want to live, work, and succeed without the "city" traffic, crushing population and stress, while fulfilling your creative dreams, this business is for you.
• Services include custom printed t-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, team wear, etc. as well as embroidered jackets, hats, and staff apparel, and other promotional items.
• Clients include tourist venues, business uniforms, bars & restaurants, retail stores, schools, fundraising events, family reunions, business promotional and marketing products, political campaigns, sports teams, etc. As members of Advertising Specialties Institute (ASI) we also provide promotional products such as pens, cups, travel mugs, wine glasses, key chains, etc., and our online catalogs make it easy for clients to research and find products to fit their budget.
• Established in 1979 by two "creatives" this business has a long standing, loyal clientele with a large client roster who depend on us to bring inspiration to their projects.
• Designed by us, our proprietary Filemaker invoicing software allows easy pricing, changing quotes in seconds, and simple database updating. Our pricing structure often beats larger online competitors, while still being profitable.
• Easy to understand systems for production flow and fast turnaround.
• Long time manager is knowledgeable, gifted at sales, and well trusted by clients.
• Employee handbook and safety manual are in place.
• Seller owns the real property and will negotiate lease with buyer.
• As a well-established business, the name is well-known and respected throughout the area. The logo is easily recognizable, and there is an informative Facebook page and several URL's to guide clients to our website.
• Buyer would ideally be a couple, person or family with diverse skills; artistic, Mac-computer savvy, a head for numbers and mechanical capabilities.
• Just two hours drive north of San Francisco, this business is located on a busy thoroughfare with easy access to Highway 101. A one and one-half hour drive through the Redwoods to the Mendocino Coast allows you to enjoy your weekends while visiting coastal clients from Gualala to Westport.
Seashells by the Seashore
Fort Bragg, CA
Presenting the denizens of the sea. Appropriately named Low Tide, this unique business brings treasurers of the coast to the visitors and residents of the area. There are hundreds of seashore related items, many made of actual shell and ocean inhabitants. Inside are beautiful abalone shell earrings, necklaces, and other stunning jewelry items. Fun and colorful varieties of wall art provide a feast for the eyes while festive magnets dance at the slightest movement. There are glow-in-the-dark, glass jellyfish and bug-eyed blowfish. Post cards, shopping bags, nightlights, candles, soaps, and all things nautical abound. There are kid’s toys and beach gear at the ready. Gleaming shells, holiday ornaments, and exclusive keepsakes are some of the shoppers’ favorites.
Patrons frequently exclaim about the affordability of the inventory and continually return for more exciting finds. The 360 sq. ft. space is located as a corner unit in a high traffic section of the mall. The Depot Museum and Mall is a prominent corner building in the central, main square of downtown Fort Bragg. All stock and inventory are included in the sale. Step into a successful, turnkey business.
Busy Convenience Market in Low Overhead Ukiah!
This Business is a Great Opportunity to Own a Busy Convenience Market and Deli in Beautiful Ukiah, CA. Located near a freeway exit and right on the way to popular Lake Mendocino and outdoor recreation and camping, this market has a steady customer base. The current owner is mostly absentee, and there is excellent potential for continued growth with a hands on owner. This business has also done custom animal butchering in the past, and has a full meat department which the current owner is not using, but could be a good opportunity for a new owner to expand the business by hiring a butcher since there is a lot of hunting and livestock in the area.
This store is large, and has a big backroom area with plenty of space for storage. Ukiah is a beautiful area and has much more affordable housing than many Bay Area Locations. Sales this year are averaging over $60,000/month, and would likely increase with a hands on owner.
The Corner location gives this market nice exposure to passing traffic. Located just off a freeway exit, this is a well travelled road without too much competition. This is a good sized market, about 6000 square feet, and rent is very reasonable at $3050/month! The lease runs through December 31, 2024, and there are two five year options to extend the lease.
This Business is Nicely Equipped, with All Equipment Appearing to be in Good Condition. Major equipment includes a 21 Door Beverage Walk-in refrigerator, 7 Door Walk-in Freezer, Point of Sale System, Security Camera system, Deli with exhaust hood and stove, large ice maker, meat slicer, meat saw and grinder, etc. This business also includes an ABC Type 20 Beer and Wine License.
Inventory of approximately $50,000 is in addition to the purchase price.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.
NorCal Motorcycle Dealership - Multi-Manufacturer!
Long-standing Northern California Motorcycle/Powersport Dealership Available!
Manufacturer lines include KTM, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, and Odes, in addition to all used bikes, service and accessory sales. One of California's oldest motorcycle dealerships with an top-rate, customer-centric reputation for fair prices and service excellence.
Dealership regaining momentum after original owner/current seller took back over in 2012; currently profitable and ready for scaling to capture appreciable growth opportunity.
High Visibility Real Estate included in the offering; Buyer control location destiny!
Includes All Owned Inventory: $150K+/-!
Pre-Approved SBA Financing!
Exemplary General Construction/Painting Contractor
This business was established in the Ukiah Valley in 1963, located at the Gateway to the Redwoods, 120 miles north of San Francisco on Highway 101. Originally the business was a CA licensed painting contractor. In the past 30 years the business expanded into a licensed general construction and painting contractor. It is a highly dependable organization, with expertise in remodeling, home repairs, and finish construction for services in all residential, commercial, and industrial projects. The business does most or all work with its own employees. The subcontractors of the business have provided services since the 1980’s. All necessary equipment is owned outright and is included in the sale of this business.
Due to its involvement in the community and the quality finish work they provide, this business boasts a large roster of longstanding and loyal clientele. It requires little advertising, though advertising is conducted online through email, the company webpage, Yellow Pages, and other media outlets.
The present owner moved to the Ukiah Valley in 1983 to seek a more family-friendly setting to raise his young family, and the business has been under his ownership for the last 33 years. Due to its reputation and expertise, the business only contracts work in a fifty mile radius of its home base. All of the employees reside in Ukiah.