Seller Financing Available
Sporting Goods Brand - Relocatable and ready to grow!
The Day of Games tailgate games Brand & Business. Wholesale & Retail.
Los Angeles, CA
Business is currently run out of a warehouse in San Diego but can be relocated easily anywhere in the USA. Owner processes orders from home, PT employee at warehouse. Demand is heavily seasonal, orders peak Spring/Summer and Holidays.
- Ownership of the The Day of Games LLC, thedayofgames.com domain, soccerbocce.com domain, and the following trademarks: The Day of Games, Soccer Bocce, Stickzee, Dogdaze, and the DOG sun logo.
- Existing Wholesale Dropship Relationships.
- Existing Manufacturer Relationships. New orders can be placed at any time.
- Current Inventory. Nearly all SKUs are currently in stock.
- Official Barcodes. Assigned via GS1 US org.
- Already Created Artwork Designs and Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator source files. Other vector artwork and high resolution images of products also included.
- In Place Online WebStore (found in all major search engines). Can also transfer database of customers, orders, artwork, and product descriptions to a new online store format. Current store is hosted on server, can easily be transferred to any number of online user friendly store formats.
Product line includes varieties of: Bocce, Cornhole, Horseshoes, Croquet, Petanque, Washer Toss, Ladder Toss, Stickzee, Bean Bag Toss, and accessories. Also some Beer Pong items included but have not restocked Beer Pong Tables or Beer Pong Emergency Kits recently.
I began selling games in 2010 and just as soon as things got started I took a full time job in 2011. I’ve never really had time to focus properly on growth, marketing, or keeping appropriate inventory in place throughout the year. Not only that, but once an avenue successfully ramps up, I did not have the time to focus on expanding the effort. There are several opportunities to grow the business by engaging retail partners, expanding the online dropship platform, and selling direct via Amazon warehouses (an avenue I successfully launched last summer but turned off as there was too much demand and I did not have time to process shipments to the variety of warehouse via multiple shipping avenues).
The current company is essentially run from home with a part time employee processing orders in the warehouse. Any buyer will need to take all inventory and move to a new warehouse or into your existing footprint. The inventory takes up roughly 1,750 sf of space (not stacked efficiently with shelving).
I have several dropship partnerships and sell mostly through those networks. A website can accept direct orders as well, but I do not heavily market via Google or other search engines at this time.
Existing brand or retail store looking to expand.
Fresh out of college eager to operate and own a business.
Entrepreneur with sales background who can take advantage of growth opportunity.