River Front Motel
Kern County, CA
The Kernville Inn has 28 units on the Kern River situated on 1.36 acres, 4 buildings (9)family suites with full kitchens, and (19) standard rooms consisting of a mix of single King & two double bed suites. Several rooms have river views and outdoor patio's. The property is walking distance to restaurants and shops and adjacent to the primary pick-up / drop off area for several white water rafting companies. The Inn has its own private park with BBQ area's overlooking the river. Kernville, the Gateway to the Giant Sequoias has a large tourist industry only 1 hour from Bakersfield, 1-1/2 hours from Antelope Valley and 3 hours from Los Angeles. Some of the activities guest enjoy are Hiking along the Giant Sequoia trail, endless mountain biking, stream fishing, swimming, white water rafting, kayaking, and boating at Lake Isabella 5 minutes away.Contact Tim Ryan
Vacation Rental Business
Vacation Rental Business - La Quinta
La Quinta, CA
Well established Vacation Rental business with 26 accounts located in La Quinta, California. The business currently has good repeat clientele. Business is linked with major travel sites and travel agents both in the US and International. Web based business for someone who wants to work from home or absentee owner with online booking site, guest check-ins. Each vacation rental has computerized locking doors that can be programmed from your cell phone or computer. No need for front desk operation as the reservation line can be transferred to any phone at any time of day. Great growth potential.
Vacation Management Accounts
26 all located within 5-7 miles of each other
Each Vacation Rental has computerized locking doors
3 Full Time Employees
Established in 2008
Office Lease - Gross Modified until November 30, 2017
Option to Purchase the current building (sold separately)
No debt or leased equipment
Owner will train new Owner 40 hours
Yearly Gross Sales $480,000
Expenses for 2015 $76,864.82
Net Operating Income for 2015 $103,754
List Price $539,000
(26 vacation contracts without one vacation rental condo )
List Price $708,000
(26 vacation contracts with one vacation rental condo)
Congregate Living Facility with Real Estate
North Hills, CA
Fully equipped 6 bed Congregate Living Health Facility. Newly Remodeled and Approved as a Congregate Living Facility by the State of California Department of Public Health. This Facility is a Sub-acute Skilled Nursing Facility for 6 Vent Dependent patients.
Total Building is 2,200 Sq.Ft. 4 bed and 2 bath Remodeled house all with up to date codes including monitoring systems, fire sprinkler system, backup generator, new A/C and Heating system. Lot Size is 8,483 SF. Large Backyard with gated sparkling pool. Each bedroom has outdoor access and all areas are wheelchair accessible.
Lodge - Weddings and Events, B&B
Nevada City, CA
This property is paradise in the mountains; the Lodge is nestled in the Tahoe National Forest, five minutes from historic downtown Nevada City, California. Featuring accommodations for both indoor and outdoor events and is a popular year-round venue for a variety of retreats, training meetings, weddings, family gatherings, and B&B guests. Contemporary interior design with style and comfort in mind, the lodge has 10 guest rooms, conference room, living, dining, and library public rooms, manager's suite, office, laundry room and an owners' loft.
• The Lodge offers 10 spacious guest suites that accommodate up to 25 people for indoor meetings, retreats and getaways, and accommodates up to 150 people for outdoor seasonal events such as weddings and reunions.
• Meeting spaces include a 650' conference room with wireless internet that opens to beautiful views of the forest and gardens. Other public event spaces include a large cedar paneled great room that opens onto an expansive deck in the summer and provides a fireplace for winter gatherings. A spacious dining room and foyer that seats 30 people for catered events.
• The outdoor spaces include a large event lawn and stage, a deck that seats up to 50 for dining and receptions, and a gazebo for weddings, presentations, and receptions.
• The Lodge is surrounded by 100-year-old cedar, fir, pine and oak trees. It has a large amphitheater yard, a 25 tree orchard, and perennial gardens with specimen plants from all over the world that bloom 8 months a year.
• Hiking, walking, biking, and horseback riding trails are accessed directly from the lodge property. Horse corrals for riding groups are available for groups that stay at the lodge. Swimming at South Yuba River State Park and Scotts Flat Lake are minutes away.
• The lodge is close to three major metropolitan markets and is 1hour away from the Sacramento market, 90 minutes from the Reno market, and 3 hours from the Bay Area market. It is only 90 minutes from 2 international airports, Reno to the East and Sacramento to the West.