Well-Known Franchised Hotel ASking $15 M, Gross Income $5M.
Yuba City, CA
Famous Franchised Hotel Asking Price $15Million, Real Estate is included, Full Service 5 stars hotel, 5 stories building and 3 stories building, 172 Rooms sizes building size,129,000 SF. Conference Room 8,300 SF. Restaurant and Bar, Lots 4 Acre, Room income $4M and Restaurant income $1,000,000, You can review at internet of Franchised hotel. Potential buyer must have the fund $5,000,000 - 7,000,000 in hand, It used to be Holiday Inn Hotel, Now turn to Ramada Plaza Hotel, Conference center can be Double Tree by Hilton.
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites, built in 1969 is a hotel full of character and history. There are 78 rooms housed in 2 buildings, 2 meeting/banquet halls, a pool with a Gazebo and ample parking for RV's and buses on beautifully landscaped grounds, with full of trees, flowers and rose bushes.
In 2004, Howard Johnson Inn & Suites underwent a major renovation preserving much of the original architecture in order to keep the beauty and integrity of this landmark intact. Yet another major renovation transformed the main front building's 20 rooms into King Suites in 2007. In addition, there is a totally remodeled and redesigned onsite restaurant, which can be leased for additional income or new owner may operate as a part of hospitality business. Gross revenue has been rising steadily after branding w/ Howard Johnson just over three years ago.
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites is centrally located, right off of Interstate 80 and Highway 37, providing their guests easy access to the Bay Area's popular attractions such as Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom, Infineon Raceway, Mare Island, Napa Valley Wine Country and the Bay Area's pride, San Francisco, within in 45 minutes' drive.
Due to heavy volume of phone calls, if you have any inquiries, text or send an email me above.
Congregate Living Facility with Real Estate
North Hills, CA
Fully equipped 6 bed Congregate Living Health Facility. Newly Remodeled and Approved as a Congregate Living Facility by the State of California Department of Public Health. This Facility is a Sub-acute Skilled Nursing Facility for 6 Vent Dependent patients.
Total Building is 2,200 Sq.Ft. 4 bed and 2 bath Remodeled house all with up to date codes including monitoring systems, fire sprinkler system, backup generator, new A/C and Heating system. Lot Size is 8,483 SF. Large Backyard with gated sparkling pool. Each bedroom has outdoor access and all areas are wheelchair accessible.
Lodge - Weddings and Events, B&B
Nevada City, CA
This property is paradise in the mountains; the Lodge is nestled in the Tahoe National Forest, five minutes from historic downtown Nevada City, California. Featuring accommodations for both indoor and outdoor events and is a popular year-round venue for a variety of retreats, training meetings, weddings, family gatherings, and B&B guests. Contemporary interior design with style and comfort in mind, the lodge has 10 guest rooms, conference room, living, dining, and library public rooms, manager's suite, office, laundry room and an owners' loft.
• The Lodge offers 10 spacious guest suites that accommodate up to 25 people for indoor meetings, retreats and getaways, and accommodates up to 150 people for outdoor seasonal events such as weddings and reunions.
• Meeting spaces include a 650' conference room with wireless internet that opens to beautiful views of the forest and gardens. Other public event spaces include a large cedar paneled great room that opens onto an expansive deck in the summer and provides a fireplace for winter gatherings. A spacious dining room and foyer that seats 30 people for catered events.
• The outdoor spaces include a large event lawn and stage, a deck that seats up to 50 for dining and receptions, and a gazebo for weddings, presentations, and receptions.
• The Lodge is surrounded by 100-year-old cedar, fir, pine and oak trees. It has a large amphitheater yard, a 25 tree orchard, and perennial gardens with specimen plants from all over the world that bloom 8 months a year.
• Hiking, walking, biking, and horseback riding trails are accessed directly from the lodge property. Horse corrals for riding groups are available for groups that stay at the lodge. Swimming at South Yuba River State Park and Scotts Flat Lake are minutes away.
• The lodge is close to three major metropolitan markets and is 1hour away from the Sacramento market, 90 minutes from the Reno market, and 3 hours from the Bay Area market. It is only 90 minutes from 2 international airports, Reno to the East and Sacramento to the West.
Resort and Hotel
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Location! Location! Location! This brand new 12,000 sq. ft. 10-unit natural hot spring spa resort is located in Desert Hot Springs in Riverside County on a lot of 0.76 acres. With its elevated views of the Coachella Valley and thousands of acres of gorgeous mountain preserves, Desert Hot Springs is one of the fastest-growing communities in Southern California. Minutes from an international airport, golf, shopping, renowned restaurants, major sporting events and more, this spa destination city beckons visitors from all over the country and abroad. Desert Hot Springs is built over one of the world’s finest natural hot mineral water aquifers. Naturally occurring mineral waters bubble and percolate to the surface in this get-away-from-it-all destination. Not surprisingly, spas rule in Desert Hot Springs.
This natural, mineral rich hot spring spa resort has 10 fully furnished units with each having its own mineral rich hot spa, bath-room, TV, phone, central air-conditioning, internet. Originally constructed for private use of guests of the owners, this spa resort has a huge swimming pool & covered jacquizi with ample room around for outdoor partying, a full modern, well equipped kitchen and dining room which can seat more than 30 people, washer/drier room with 4 washing machines and 3 driers, state of the art electrical/central air-conditioning & heating installations, and ample gated covered/open parking on premises.
The spa resort can be used as a guest-house to entertain private guests or can be converted to a revenue generating commercial resort/hotel! For more information contact Mike Jasani at (818) 342 5222 ext.445 or cell phone 818-723-5150 or email email@example.com