Profitable Massage, Facial and Spa Franchise - NEW Lease WOW! Location
Santa Clara County, CA
As part of the largest massage therapy and spa franchise, this massage business provides so many reasons to invest:
According to the franchisor, an initial investment in a new franchised massage business ranges from $400,000 to $1M, depending on real estate. Franchisees should expect to operate with negative annualized cash flow for at least one year, and owners should expect to devote a substantial amount of time in the first year to employee recruiting, onboarding, and marketing.
Consider this opportunity instead:
Here we have a gorgeous, popular clinic with approximately 1,400 paying members! Ranked 7th nationwide within the franchise for member retention (over 1,100 locations), this clinic provides world-class massage therapy, spa treatments, and customer service. The owner of this business has implemented a well-designed, efficient management structure with appropriate empowerment to ensure smooth day-to-day business operations with only minimal owner involvement. Even with over 30 employees this clinic is still growing, as member demand increases year-over-year.
The clinic, which opened in 2006, is open 7-days per week and offers 14 treatment rooms, a tranquility (quiet) room, a spacious break room for employees, a lockable storage room, a laundry room, handicap accessible restrooms, a large reception area for seating and retail displays, and a secure office for management. The clinic has been custom designed by a reputable architect, who used Quietrock® panels to preserve privacy and tranquility throughout the clinic. The clinic underwent a clinic “refresh” in 2011, which included brand new carpets, paint, and furniture, as well as electrical upgrades. An additional clinic refresh may be required upon transfer, but the cost should not exceed $35,000.
The leasehold interest is transferable and has over ten years remaining on its term. The lease security deposit of $7,855.20 is included in the asking price. Saleable and usable inventory valued at $5,000 is also included. Franchise fees are reduced by the franchisor for transferees of an existing license. Franchise fees to be paid by the buyer. Other costs negotiable.
Seller financing is available for qualified buyers.
Before inquiring about this business, please complete our Buyer Registration Form found here: http://businessrealtycompany.com/buyer-registration/. This listing does not take the place of a buyer's inspection of the business and its financial and other records. Those must be carefully examined and approved by the buyer. We have not verified the accuracy or completeness of any of the information supplied here by the seller.
Licensed Home Care Franchise in Coastal San Diego
Licensed Private Duty Home Care Agency for sale in Coastal San Diego, California. Part of nationally known, top-rated franchise brand ranked top 5 by Forbes and Franchise Business Review.
This operation covers a larger territory covering most prime Coastal areas in San Diego County, from La Jolla all the way to Carlsbad and inland. It services one of the most demographically attractive senior care markets in the Country. This phenomenal opportunity won't last long, so time is of the essence. The cost of buying these two franchise territories from the franchisor brand new would cost $85K. Asking price is a bargain considering this cash flow positive operation already has solid revenues and clients.
The service market includes hospitals, senior centers, assisted living communities, nursing homes, memory care and skilled nursing facilities. The Business has established 10-15 National referral sources, a database of 15+ local referral sources, and 25+ hired, trained Caregivers on payroll. Senior care is a $55 Billion recession proof industry. This business requires no prior home care/medical experience.
Majority of revenues (95%) comes from Private Pay and Long Term Care Insurance, while the remaining 5% comes from childcare services associated with a National Employee Assistance Program.
The seller would like to pursue other interests but will assist during a transitional period. The Caregivers, all of which are W2 employees, are available to work with a new owner.
Silicon Valley Yoga & Fitness Center Successful & Well-Established
Santa Clara County, CA
In business for three decades, this iconic yoga studio enjoys an impeccable reputation and a loyal following. With yoga and similar classes scheduled throughout every day, a “state-of-the art” facility, a highly-respected world-renowned instructor training program, and professional instructors with the highest of credentials, this business is an extraordinary investment. — —