Profitable, Creative Screen Printing & Embroidery Business
Creative Screen Printing & Embroidery in "Small Town" Northern Calif.
Mendocino County, CA
Escape the rat race! Operate your own creative apparel and promotional products business in a small town "where the redwoods meet the wine country!" Our city has been voted one of the "best small towns in California!" If you want to live, work, and succeed without the "city" traffic, crushing population and stress, while fulfilling your creative dreams, this business is for you.
• Services include custom printed t-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, team wear, etc. as well as embroidered jackets, hats, and staff apparel, and other promotional items.
• Clients include tourist venues, business uniforms, bars & restaurants, retail stores, schools, fundraising events, family reunions, business promotional and marketing products, political campaigns, sports teams, etc. As members of Advertising Specialties Institute (ASI) we also provide promotional products such as pens, cups, travel mugs, wine glasses, key chains, etc., and our online catalogs make it easy for clients to research and find products to fit their budget.
• Established in 1979 by two "creatives" this business has a long standing, loyal clientele with a large client roster who depend on us to bring inspiration to their projects.
• Designed by us, our proprietary Filemaker invoicing software allows easy pricing, changing quotes in seconds, and simple database updating. Our pricing structure often beats larger online competitors, while still being profitable.
• Easy to understand systems for production flow and fast turnaround.
• Long time manager is knowledgeable, gifted at sales, and well trusted by clients.
• Employee handbook and safety manual are in place.
• Seller owns the real property and will negotiate lease with buyer.
• As a well-established business, the name is well-known and respected throughout the area. The logo is easily recognizable, and there is an informative Facebook page and several URL's to guide clients to our website.
• Buyer would ideally be a couple, person or family with diverse skills; artistic, Mac-computer savvy, a head for numbers and mechanical capabilities.
• Just two hours drive north of San Francisco, this business is located on a busy thoroughfare with easy access to Highway 101. A one and one-half hour drive through the Redwoods to the Mendocino Coast allows you to enjoy your weekends while visiting coastal clients from Gualala to Westport.