Centurion 7 Development, Inc. is a real estate brokering and general building contracting firm.
As developers and contractors, we understand these businesses and how they are made profitable and sold at the highest possible price. But the process involves much more than simply knowing facts. The relationship of principle to broker is of vital importance, and this relationship has a serious bearing on how the business sells.
As CEO of Centurion, Rhett makes it a top priority to stay connected to the seller and buyer all the way through, from the initial meeting to the handing over of keys. With Centurion, clients never feel left out of the picture. We are strong advocates of personal communication - to us, you are much more than a person with a business. You are a friend, and we treat you like one.
- Priced to sale so give an offer
- Regular Side income from ATM, Glaciers Water Machine, Rebates, MoneyGram, and few more..
- Full kitchen to start fresh food or partial restaurant
- Perfect for owner run (you get salary + profit). Currently absentee owned so if owner run then increase the sale to double folds easily
- Very understanding and flexible Landlord
- Many regular carton customers
- Exponentially growing E-Cig sales
- New coolers adds to the interior looks, new sign and parking
Please dial extension 487 to be routed correctly if you dial us at (800) 985-4939! Thanks!
This is a high volume, high repeat clientele business that churns out cash for this family operation. Diverse revenue streams, lotto, ATM, alcohol sales, general merchandise, water income. Pretty stocked store. Inventory at cost of $100,000.00 included in the purchase price, however, Seller and Buyer would do inventory the night before change of possession for final adjustment/audit. Rent is reasonable on a PSF basis, and has a good amount of time left on the lease. Has EBT, upside exists to add additional merchandise at the discretion of the Buyer. NDA is required to do a drive-by or to visit as a customer only. Seller requested no interruptions during the busy days or nights, for formal meetings, one can be arranged easily, just ask.
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your California Businesses search criteria.