Seller Financing Available
Low Voltage Communications Contractor-S. CA
Low Voltage Commercial Contractor- S. CA
This company is a successful division of a parent corporation in a non-aligned industry and runs totally independently. This division is a National Provider of Data Networking, Telecommunications and Data Cabling Solutions. They provide Project Management, System Design, Engineering, Integration, Test, Maintenance, Replacement, Installation, Alignment of Services and Emergency Restoration of Services for small and medium size businesses. Solutions customized to meet their client’s specific business requirements.
Provide Premise Distribution for copper and fiber optic cable installations inside buildings for a single office floor, or an entire office building, or a multi-building campus environment.
Half of their revenue comes from managing subcontractors nationally. Value provided to a Buyer in same or similar marketplace who wants to learn how to do this, acquire a trusted national subcontractor base as well as pick up a strong base of recurring customers.
Key employees, including Division Manager, onboard for 10 to 15 years. Key employees have the customer relationships and operate as an independent division from their parent. Stand alone.
Acquisition pays for itself in 3 to 5 years. Small amount of seller financing possible for well qualified buyer.
• Location: S. CA, USA
• In business for 25 years
• Serves private companies with 25 to 500 employees in healthcare, high tech, fitness, legal, entertainment, schools and educational businesses
• Eighty percent of their revenue comes from existing customers moving around, network expansions and upgrades, and new construction infrastructure.
• Exceptional quality of service highlights sound reputation in the industry
• Do work directly for their client base, not general contractors. They have the client relationships
• Lean operations compliment strong profit levels
• 2013 Actual sales $2,413,021 and Adjusted SDE/EBITDA $359,151
• 2012 Actual sales $2,168,313 and Adjusted SDE/EBITDA $$243,656
• Parent corporation wants to reinvest in its core industry
• 12 F/T employees including 2 straight commissions. Highly confidential.
• Pre-qualified by national SBA lender - deal sufficiently cash flows for stated price