Video Production Company StorySellers for Sale
Video Production Company C-coroporation ready for growth
Santa Rosa, CA
StorySellers is a “ready for growth” video production company located in California. It has been built for sale and is a plug and play C-corporation. Forrester Research states that a one minute video is the equivalent of 1.8 million words of text in terms of communication value. StorySellers makes videos in all price ranges. Our videos have been used for website messaging, advertising, building mailing lists, promotion, explanation videos, tradeshow loops, featuring high end real estate, book promotion, banner ads, video blogs, and much more.
Visit our website at www.StorySellers.com. If you are looking for a company that is ready to grow, at a time where the video revolution is at the tipping point, then this the right opportunity. The company has been fully built and has a track record of successful video production.
The acquisition of StorySellers will bring you the following benefits:
• Brand name – “StorySellers” is unique and intriguing because everyone has a story to tell.
• URL and Website – approximately 1,000 unique hits per month via natural search. Website built with php programming for durability and increased natural search. The pages are packed with the right keywords. Images and videos are correctly positioned. Content rich.
• Access to 6 production teams (independent contractors) which include:
o Executive Producer of the “Tonight Show, starring Jay Leno” – leads highest end production crew as both writer and producer. Talented film maker, reality show producer (“Osbourns”), and author. Average production team cost = $10,000 per day.
o Mid-range southern California production team that has done work of major motion pictures. Has access to high end writers, story board artists, actors, and more. Average production team cost $5,000 per day.
o Mid-range northern California production team led by writer/director/producer for documentary films and commercials. Average production team cost = $3,500 per day.
o Affordable northern California production that has done work on Super Bowl commercials, aerial work, high action work, and more. Average production team costs = $3,000 per day.
o Animation team led by animator for Disney films (“Little Mermaid” and many more). Average production team cost = $2,000 per day.
o Affordable southern California production that has done work on hundreds of commercials and promotional videos. Average production team costs = $2,000 per day.
o Explainer video team that can take a script, create professional voice over, and kinetic videos. Average production team cost for a one minute video = $250.
• Independent contractor agreement with Video Symphony located in Burbank, CA. Video Symphony supplies up to 280 graduating editors per year in the expertise of TV/Film, motion graphics, AVID, and ProTools sound editing.
• Production equipment which includes:
• CAMTREE Hunt CH1-BMC-EX Shoulder Kit for Camera
• CAMTREE DSLR Stunner Stabilization System for Camera
? IndieDolly IND-CTD-4ST
? IndieDolly Accessory IND-PFKIT
? ROCV24MC 24mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF
? ROCV35C 35mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF
? ROCV85MC 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF
? GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition
? SanDisk SSD SASDSSDXP240
? Switronix Battery Pack SWXXPL90S
? Switronix Jet Pack & Battery Pack Kit SWJPVBMCCK
? BlackMagic Camera w/EF Mount 2.5K BLCINECAM
? Sennheiser Lavalier Mic SEEW112PG3A
? Mathews Half Apple Box MAAB.5N
? Tascam Audio Recorder for Lavalier Mic TADR680K
• YouTube channel – StorySellers channel controls traffic of all videos produced.
• DropBox and WeTransfer accounts
• Business cards, logos
• Marketing materials, white papers, and more
• Social media channels built – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Mailing and distribution lists
Asking price: $300,000.