The EvergreenGold Business Broker team is an emerging network of independently-owned business intermediary professionals, providing business brokerage, franchise consulting, and franchise development. Our brokerage services successfully connect buyers and sellers of existing independent and franchise businesses; our franchise consulting gives entrepreneurs access to more than 300 pre-screened opportunities; and, the franchise development service assists people in growing their businesses through franchising. Tim Cunha has over 40 years of business management, business development, and business transition experience.
Our consultations and business market evaluations are free and without obligation. We will meet with business owners at or near their place of business at a time convenient to them. We provide our sellers with comprehensive and diverse listing of their business on many Internet sites and through our network of affiliated brokers; provide market comparison valuations; identify, interview, and qualify prospective buyers; arrange financing; assist with due diligence; and coordinate the activities of the escrow agent, attorneys, accountants, and other involved professionals for a successful closing and business transition.
For buyers, we have hundreds of business opportunities available, in the San Francisco Bay Area, northern California, and worldwide—whether owner-operated or absentee-managed investments. And, we can help people find the right business for their experience, interests, personal aspirations, and financial resources.
With more than four decades as an entrepreneurial manager, Tim Cunha has developed, owned, managed, and sold businesses in various fields, including computer hardware and software development and manufacturing, graphic art and engineering instrument manufacture, technical publishing, defense contracting, bio-tech/pharma, wholesale distribution, and retail. Professor Cunha has a BA from Rutgers and a JD from Georgetown, is licensed to practice law in New Jersey, and is a licensed California real estate broker (DRE # 01919755). Prior to establishing his business brokerage, he taught undergraduate and MBA students on the faculty of the College of Business at Eastern New Mexico University.
• Expertise – Both in our local office and through our professional affiliates, we offer you exceptional depth and breadth of business experience.
• Worldwide Exposure – Through our extensive marketing, we provide the broadest exposure to a much larger pool of potential buyers and businesses available for purchase, as well as resources for purchase financing.
• Finding the Right Buyer-Seller Match – We market businesses across the nation and worldwide, identify the prospects who are serious buyers, and help the buyer and seller evaluate each other and enter into a transaction that works.
• Attracting More Prospects – Many reps won’t “co-broker” (i.e. split the commission with any broker who brings a qualified buyer). Because we do co-broker with other business intermediaries, and cooperate with our own nationwide network, we can attract a much wider pool of prospects for sellers and have a much broader inventory of businesses for buyers.
• Managing the Process – Keeping in close contact with both parties, we sell a business with the least disruption to day-to-day operations, for the benefit of both buyer and seller.
• Maintaining Confidentiality – Our time-proven professional methods safeguard confidentiality.
• Being Available – Call us any time … even if just for a reassuring conversation.
• Assuring Integrity – It’s not our place to talk anyone into selling or buying a business. If this is the right path for you, we’ll help you make a good decision about your future.
Alternatives to Selling
Maybe selling your business is not the best option for you to maximize the potential return from your business ~
Maybe Expand Your Business?
An effective and profitable means to maximize your existing business potential is to acquire a synergistic compatible franchise and grow the profits of both the current and new venture. Let us advise you.
Possibly Franchise Your Business?
Franchising can be a profitable way to create a regional or nationwide presence for your brand and method of operation, allowing you to expand your business using other people’s resources. We have the expertise to develop your franchise potential.
Perhaps Seek a Partner or Investor?
Sometimes the solution to your desire to sell your company is for a venture capital firm or private equity group to become involved in your business. Our mergers and acquisitions experts can make those connections for you.
Tim Cunha: "This is my profession--working with business development, business management, entrepreneurs, and new business owners for over four decades. My expertise is at your command."
About the EvergreenGold name and logo ~
"Evergreen" denotes the value of a strong sustainable business — sturdy, solid, growing, thriving, and continuously producing profit … “ever green.” "Gold" signifies the intrinsic value of a successful business and the return of investment to the owner over the long term. The globe logo represents the international scope of our sales and marketing exposure, and the rising graph and arrow indicate our commitment to ever-increasing service and value production for our clients.
The EvergreenGold Business Advisor team is an emerging network of independently-owned business intermediary professionals, providing business brokerage, M&A advice, business growth counseling, franchise consulting, and franchise development.
Our brokerage and M&A services successfully connect buyers and sellers of existing independent and franchise businesses; our business growth counseling utilizes the world-renowned ValueBuilder System and Finagraph analytics resources; our franchise consulting gives entrepreneurs access to more than 300 pre-screened opportunities; and, the franchise development service assists people in growing their businesses through franchising.
Tim Cunha, J.D., the CEO and senior EvergreenGold advisor, has over 40 years of business management, business development, and business transition experience.
EvergreenGold and the globe logo are trademarks and service marks of Tim Cunha.