If you are a business owner and your business generates $500,000 to $50,000,000 in annual revenue and have a net income of $100,000 or more per year , Summit can provide you with the experience, integrity and skill sets to successfully sell your business to the right buyer.
* Business planning services. Minimize tax and maximize value to a business owner in the sale of their business.
* Business Sale.
* Business Acquisition.
Summit Business Brokers has been serving the Northern Nevada business market since 2008.
Headquartered in Reno, Summit provides business sale and business acquisition services for business owners and business buyers throughout the Northern Nevada region.
Mark Smith founded Summit Business Brokers after a 30 year career in the commercial banking field where he helped hundreds of business owners achieve their financial goals. Mark is the only Broker located in the Reno Market that holds the Certified Business Intermediary designation from the industry leading ,International Business Brokers Association. In addition, Mark holds the Certified Exit Planner designation from the Business Enterprise Institute. and is uniquely qualified to provide business owners with tangible help to plan and prepare the business for a successful sale in advance on taking the business to market for sale.
Summit differentiates itself as:
* A Cooperating Broker = We will work with (share commission) other brokers who have qualified buyers for a business. Many Business Brokers will not cooperate with other brokers and in effect reduce the opportunity to sell a business.
* A Certified Business Broker = Has successfully studied and passed rigorous tests and achieved the right to use the certification. Attends and completes required continuing education courses every year.
* A broker who can provide a plan and help prepare a business owner in advance of the sale to maximize the value of the business in a sale.
- Washoe County, NV
- Douglas County, NV
- Carson City County, NV
- Lyon County, NV
- Storey County, NV
- Certified Business Intermediary- IBBA
Certified Exit Planner- BEI
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration
Business Strategy and Organization Program; Stanford graduate school of management.
Business Executive Management Certificate: USC graduate school of business
Nevada Business Brokers Association
California Business Brokers Association