I lead Sam Goldenberg & Associates (SGA), New Mexico's oldest and most successful business brokerage and the City of Santa Fe's "Best Small Business of 2015." Supported by financial analysts, transaction coordinators and marketing associates, SGA has served as the Gateway to the Land of Enchantment since 1983. We consistently sell more businesses than any other business brokerage in the state.
I bring experience in transactions, negotiations and sales to SGA. After graduating from Harvard Law School, I practiced mergers and acquisitions in southern California, presided over a network of New Mexico commercial real estate firms, and co-founded a successful business consulting firm with a portfolio of national clients.
To learn more about buying or selling a business in New Mexico, we invite you to view www.SamGoldenberg.com or www.SunbeltNewMexico.com. Our sales activity for the last two years below demonstrates our record of success.
UNDER CONTRACT IN 2016
• Stag Tobacconist. Listed at $495,000.
• IT Firm serving Northern New Mexico. Listed at $250,000.
• Rasa Kitchen + Juice in Santa Fe. Listed at $98,000.
• Top-Rated Restaurant in Downtown Santa Fe. Listed at $295,000.
• Downtown Santa Fe Bistro. Listed at $500,000.
SOLD IN 2016
• A Santa Fe mobile home community. Listed at $1,675,000.
• Desert Auto, a full-service auto repair center in Las Cruces. Listed at $295,000.
• Speedy Copy, a full-service, recession-proof copy center business. Listed at $195,000.
• C.G. Higgins Confections. Listed at $199,500.
• Le Bon Voyage, Santa Fe's premier luggage and travel store. Listed at $295,000.
• Distinguished & Successful Albuquerque Restaurant. Listed at $169,000.
• Accessories Unlimited. Listed at $339,500.
• Santa Fe Property Management Company. Listed at $205,000.
• Santa Fe Monthly Cultural Publication. Listed at $495,000.
• Edible Arrangements in Albuquerque. Listed at $285,000.
SOLD IN 2015
• Sweet Lily Bakery, an award-winning artisan bakery and cafe in Santa Fe. Listed at $54,000.
• Taos Carting & Shipping. Listed at $97,500.
• Alpine Sports in Santa Fe. Listed at $600,000.
• Bhava Yoga Studio, a studio located in Albuquerque's Edo neighborhood. Listed $108,000.
• Galisteo Bistro, an intimate, restaurant in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Listed at $79,000.
• Katrinah's East Mountain Grill. Listed at $285,000.
• Zephyr, a Premier Santa Fe Boutique. Listed at $125,000.
• The Original Santa Fe & Canyon Road Walking Map. Listed at $185,000
• Barton's Flowers, a Northern New Mexico Florist,. Listed at $139,000.
• Eden Medispa, a Northern New Mexico Medical Aesthetic Treatment Spa. Listed at $329,000.
• Fun Center, a Premium Multi-Line Dealership located in Durango, Colorado. Listed at $1,850,000.
• Earth Tones, an imported women's clothing niche retail store in downtown Santa Fe. Listed at $75,000.
• Edible Arrangements in Santa Fe. Listed at $165,000.
• Limonata Italian Street Food Caffe-Coffeshop in Albuquerque's Nob Hill neighborhood. Listed at $95,000
• Comfort Solutions Mechanical, a heating, cooling and plumbing company located in Farmington, NM. Listed at $495,000.
SOLD IN 2014
• Amazing Pain-Less, a Pain Relief Product Company. Listed at $39,000.
• Capitol Computer, a High Tech IT Firm for sale. Listed at $198,000.
• Underpinnings, an Intimate Apparel Boutique in Santa Fe. Listed at $119,000.
• San Marcos Café & Feed Store in Santa Fe. Listed at $1,975,000
• Cartwright Plumbing Company in Northern New Mexico. Listed at $950,000.
• Greenberg Fine Art, a Santa Fe Art Gallery on Canyon Road. Listed at $185,000.
• Galisteo Bistro, an award-winning restaurant near the Santa Fe Plaza. Listed at $349,000.
• Wow Dawgs Gourmet Hot Dog Fast Food Restaurant in Santa Fe. Listed at $69,500.
• The Reel Life, a Santa Fe fly fishing gear and charter service company. Listed at $129,000.
• The Santa Fe Weaving Gallery, a specialty Santa Fe designer clothing retail store. Listed at $398,000
• Round the Round House, a Santa Fe monthly print publication. Listed at $225,000