Mark specializes in offering the following services to small to medium sized entrepreneurial organizations:
- Start-up assistance, Angel/VC/PE Financing, Planning & Projecting, and Patent writing and filing. Mark is an active member, mentor, judge and award winner at numerous start-up organizations throughout the Connecticut River Valley, including the Social Enterprise Trust (reSET), Connecticut Innovations / CT Next, the Metro Hartford Alliance, and Valley Venture Mentors.
- Operations Management
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Marketing, Merchandising, Client Acquisition/Retention, CSR and Sales Training
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis
- Human Resources, Policy Development, Records Management
- Accounts Receivable Management and Bad Debt Mitigation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Liquidations and Brokering
- Vendor Profiling and Contract Negotiations
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Mark is dynamic Partner, Chief Financial Officer, CPA & MBA with extensive domestic and international experience growing and leading a diverse range of entrepreneurial businesses. A BC alum, Mark's experiences include patent research, IT security and financial operations, healthcare and manufacturing sectors and he even testified before the US House Armed Services Committee on issues related to IT and financial effectiveness.
Established Businesses For Sale