• Business buyers acquisition representation
• Business sellers sales representation
• Pricing recommendations and analysis
• State-of-the art marketing programs
• Cash flow management consultations
• Troubled business consultations
• Proactive negotiations leadership
• Targeted business searches
• Interim CFO services
Lee combines over 40 years of experience as CPA, CFO, commercial mortgage banker, and business advisor with the powerful Coldwell Banker Commercial investment services platform to provide clients with the skills required for advising business buyers and sellers with acquisitions, sales and operations. Services are tailored for each business owner’s needs.
Lee brings leadership and business experience to each client engagement using a proactive engagement management style that gets results and provides solutions. Expect personal attention, a team approach, pricing advice, tailored marketing plans, negotiation strategies, and follow-through for each and every commercial business investment engagement.
Lee is a graduate of Wake Forest University; a licensed CPA and NC Real Estate Broker; a member of the NC Association of CPAs; and the National Association of Realtors. His active civic service has included Chairman, Wilmington Housing Authority Board of Commissioners; Chairman, Housing and Economic Opportunities Board of Directors; President of the NC Azalea Festival at Wilmington; and YMCA Treasurer.