Buying or selling a business involves more than its real estate. The Helena-Butte Office of Murphy Business & Financial provides six important advantages to business owners:
1) A business valuation that determines an accurate fair market value,
2) Access to the broadest number of local & global, qualified potential buyers,
3) A confidential marketing process designed to boost your business valuation,
4) An offering portfolio customized for your business,
5) Assistance with SBA or other financing,
6) Negotiation advice and strategy for buyers and sellers.
Murphy's team of professionals are ready to serve both buyers and sellers to get the deal done!
John Maslanik represents Murphy Business & Financial in ten counties of western Montana
including the cities of Helena, Butte, Dillon and Townsend. He brings over 35 years of business and
investment experience to his clients.
He previously served as President of a multi-branch plumbing wholesale business in Colorado and
Wyoming, which he grew from one location and one employee in 1980 to four locations and twenty
employees before selling it to a national distribution company in 1994. He continues to serve on
the boards of several closely held corporations.
He has an MBA from the University of Colorado at Denver, an MA in International Security/
Economics from the Joseph Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver, a
BS in Finance from the University of Wyoming and has completed advanced courses at the New
York Institute of Finance. He holds a FINRA Series 65 license to serve as an investment advisor
and is registered in CA and CO.