I started in the real estate business in 1980 and I have experience in residential, commercial and business brokerage, land & building development, investment properties, IRC 1031 exchanges, leasing, property management, strategic planning & problem solving and buyer representation. I am also experienced working with different forms of government including; city, county, state and federal agencies. I have made many successful presentations to the city council and county commissioners on zoning, platting, special reviews and development projects.
Some of my projects include:
• Cherry Creek Townhomes – 48 unit one & two level townhomes involved from the concept, design, construction and a member of the sales team through completion.
• Yellowstone Construction, Ltd. Co. – 50% partner in a construction company that built single family homes.
• Parkhill Plaza Condominiums – 7 unit office condominiums that involved a zone change, lifting deed restrictions, design, pre-leasing & selling units through completion.
• King’s Green Subdivision – Public/Private Partnership between the City of Billings and Yellowstone Construction, Ltd. Co. (later Real Estate Dynamics, Inc.) to develop 13 acres of City of Billings owned property using Federal HOME Funds, to develop 48 Affordable Houses. Involved with the initial concept, design, plating, construction and sales through the first two phases (25 homes).
• Beanery Bar & Grill – Developed a bar & grill in a Historic Train Depot Building. Starting from the ground up, gutted the building, added all new HVAC, electrical, plumbing, remodeling, all furniture, fixtures and equipment and opened for business June 2000.