Better than a Franchise
Build your business from proven products in booming gluten-free niche
Saint Paul, MN
BUSINESS OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
I have completed the first leg of a successful relay race, and am ready to pass the baton to a business-growing superstar. I have a fully developed product line, brand, sales channels, and scalability structure. Products consist of organic, whole-grain gluten-free baked goods and baking flours and mixes, with packaging, production, marketing and market research. Sales potential is virtually unlimited in multiple formats, including award-winning pizza crust, wholesale bakery flour sales, wholesale production baking, and/or retail bakery.
• Five+ years experience developing and managing a food-related business
• Ability, excitement, and commitment to take a fully formed product line/business to its next level by applying experience, knowledge and entrepreneurial creativity and can-do energy
• Understanding of the food industry, including production, distribution, logistics, sales, working with suppliers and customers, as well as networks and communication avenues throughout the industry
• Desire to realize unlimited income potential via self-directed sales and business development, from existing and growing demand
• Creativity to capitalize on untapped, scalable markets and close deals
• Burning desire to own and run your own baking business, and to be part of building a larger success, with limited up-front risk
• Passion for high quality foods and for providing positive food experiences to an underserved niche audience
BETTER THAN A FRANCHISE
• YOU decide and have control over your expansion and direction
• NOT tied to buying from over-priced “house” distributors
• No risk of being canceled by a Franchisor with total loss of your investment
• Far greater resale potential than any franchise could ever offer
• Yet you still have the assurance of a proven concept and initial training to put you on the right track, so much better than startup.
WHY I'M SELLING
The dream for me was to create the products, develop the brand, build the audience, and see people happy who were previously unable to find delicious gluten-free baked goods. It was a joy to provide an above-and-beyond customer service experience for such an appreciative customer base. I’ve found over the years that I’m at my best as a big picture person, as well as doing research and development, but not so much the person to run a day-to-day business, oversee staff, handle sales and production, or manage ongoing operations. This is where you come in. The ideal buyer will totally love the nitty gritty, keeping all the balls in the air, conducting the symphony, and showing up every day to keep making it better.
If this opportunity has you feeling excited that this could be what you’ve been waiting for, let’s talk. Please reply by email to email@example.com, providing a brief description of your background and a statement regarding why you are interested in this opportunity, as well as your contact information.
Serious inquiries only, please. I am willing to consider a flexible purchase arrangement for the right buyer. This is a bona fide excellent opportunity for the right person or team. Please don’t reply unless you are equally serious.