Craft Mall & Antique Store
Step back in time with this craft mall/antique store and its Mayberry style atmosphere. The long country front porch is lined with benches for the many tourist that visit this popular town of Hardy, Arkansas which is known as the antique capital of Northeast Arkansas. This rock building has approx. 9,000 sq ft under roof and is full of old time charm with its large glass display windows, hardwood floors and rustic interior. The owner rents out booths to several vendors and have plenty of space left to showcase their own merchandise for sale. The many vendors and owners inventory fills this large store ranging from antiques, candles, purses, luggage, collectibles, cards, knives, clothing, country decor, wind chimes, jewelry, porch swings, tapestries, Confederate and John Deere collectibles and much more touristry oriented souvenirs. The sale price includes approx. $60,000 worth of the owners own merchandise to get you started on your own. The large basement with a separate entrance has unlimited potential and could be used for many different things. With the long covered front porch, you can serve hot coffee in the winter or cold lemonade in the summer for the many tourists that pass through the area. There are many festivals throughout the year that attract people from all over the United States. Hardy is one of the quaintest towns you will ever see and is perfect for this type of business! It is located on the main street in town lined with antique stores, craft stores, restaurants, live outdoor folk music. You are within walking distance of the Spring River-famous for its trout fishing and annual canoe races. The prominent location of this business is amazing - right in the heart of the Ozarks and within minutes of 4 area lakes and a nice golf course! Possible owner financing available.
Great business opportunity! Restaurant business with all equipment included and the current owner is willing to assist the new owner in their start-up phase. Located in Maynard, Arkansas just minutes from Pocahontas, Arkansas and Doniphan, Missouri. The building has had recent remodeling with new bathrooms, windows, awning and air conditioning.
This restaurant sits in a very strategic location. The building is located near three major state highways that converge in Maynard & makes for a lot of potential customers. It is also close to the Current and Fourche Rivers and just minutes away from the Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri.
The price would make a great investment just for the building much less with the equipment and furnishings included with the sale of this restaurant. We have more information that can be shared with a qualified potential buyer. Don't miss this opportunity!
Bed & Breakfast plus Restaurant
Turn-key Bed and Breakfast located near Mount Gaylor on Scenic US Hwy 71, Winslow Arkansas. Oldest operating cabin court in Arkansas, established in 1932. 82 Acres overlooking the Boston Mountains and the Ozark National Forest. Walking trails and 3 ponds makes this a very desirable retreat. Currently operating as a 12 unit bed and breakfast with 7 fully furnished cabins and 5 lodge rooms. Large lodge building includes meeting room in the conference building with seating for 65. Main lodge with commercial kitchen, gift shop, dining room that sits up to 50 individuals, 850 SF owner quarters and commercial laundry. Currently serving carry out pizza on weekends. All cabins and lodge rooms and dining have excellent Ozark Mountain views. Cable TV and Wifi available for all guest. 340 SF Shop building. 5 of the cabins have been extensively remodeled since 2001. People come from all parts of the country to relax and enjoy the views and crafts of the Ozarks. Come and enjoy the good life in the Ozark Mountains. Located 1/2 way between Ft Smith and Fayetteville AR. Close to 2 Arkansas State Parks. Lake Ft Smith and Devils Den Park. 03016-35470
Historic Bed & Breakfast
Hot Springs, AR
This Bed & Breakfast Inn located in Hot Springs, Arkansas has a great hilltop setting overlooking the historic downtown district which is a part of the Hot Springs National Park. It is located within walking distance to art galleries, restaurants, shopping plus the famous 'Bathhouse Row' that is known for its therapeutic hot spring spa's. It is also within minutes ofOaklawn Park, Lake Ouachita, Lake Hamilton, Lake Catherine and the Ouachita River.
Elegant & charming, this furnished Bed and Breakfast Inn provides an amazing opportunity to own an extraordinary piece of history. Built in 1890 by Dr. A.U. Williams, this estate became the first bed and breakfast to operate in the state of Arkansas in 1980. It features a 6,500 square foot main house with 6 unique guest rooms, a 3,500 square foot carriage house with 3 guest rooms and a newer living quarters for the owner.
The main home has parlor's on each floor, a nice dining room, an expanded kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, a large laundry room along with covered porches and veranda's. The carriage house is a great compliment to the property. Not only is it used as additional guest rooms, but could also make a great caretaker quarters. The present owner turned a portion of the former garage into a beautiful living quarters behind the main home. It offers a bedroom, bathroom, living room & equipped kitchen. It has a rustic cabin décor with its wood floors, arched windows and combination wood and brick walls. Both the carriage house and owners quarters have their own private garden areas.
The entire property has many distinctive features throughout. The modern amenities that have been added blend perfectly with the Victorian style details that have been preserved for over 100 years. The 12 ft ceilings, real hardwood floors, ceramic tile, crown molding, stained glass windows, pocket doors, porch columns, tall windows and doors plus the oak staircase provide lots of charm that complement the additions of Jacuzzi's and fireplaces added to the suites.
This historic B&B sits on a large corner lot with beautiful landscaping in the yard & on the porches. It has its own circle driveway lined with stone plus flower gardens & a covered canopy for guests arrivals. Most all of the antique furniture is included in this turn key sale.
Lodge & Cottages
Excellent Recreational Property/Family Vacation Rental Business for sale in the Ozarks overlooking the beautiful Spring River in Hardy. The property features 5 themed rental units with seven beautiful gardens, a fire pit sitting area, and patio sitting area where you can take in the sights and sound of the Spring River that is across the road.The Lodge House is a cobblestone home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, a claw foot tub, full kitchen, dining area, living room with fireplace, and a laundry room. The Lodge sleeps up to 12 people. The Lodge decor has the feel of a rustic mountain cabin & includes a patio with a fantastic river view, a horse shoe pit and fire pit. The second home on the property is 3 stories and consists of 3 separate rental units. Its French theme & flagstone exterior has wrought iron on the decks and patio and the red doors and shutters make you feel as if you are visiting France. All 3 units have French themed decor with decks & patios overlooking the rapids on Spring River. The 3 units consists of: The Chateau Suite features 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths plus a two person jetted tub, kitchenette, living room with electric fireplace, and dining area. The Manoir Suite has 2 bedrooms, & 1 bath that has a full body shower. A fully equipped kitchen is included along with a large dining/living area with an electric fireplace. The Wine Cellar is an intimate getaway for two. This is a smaller suite designed with a queen size bed, love seat, & small kitchenette with a mini frig, microwave, toaster and a coffee maker. This suite has a bathroom with a nice glass paneled shower. The Villa is currently being used as an owners residence. It has the potential for two additional units. This home has a full kitchen, open living room & dining room with a fireplace, 2 bedrooms, and 1 3/4 bath. The main bathroom has beautiful marble countertops and a tiled walk in shower. The exterior of The Villa is flagstone accented with antique wrought iron railing. Includes a sundeck looking out over the river. A partial basement area offers a bedroom & bathroom that walks out to a covered arched patio with a cast iron patio chimney. All of the rental units come furnished with furniture, decor, appliances, dishes, cookware, and linens. In the garden areas all outdoor furniture, fountains, and statues are included along with the lawn maintenance tools. Possible potential for business expansion could include canoe/raft rental, weddings or anniversaries, parties or church & business retreats. There are two other buildings on the property that are currently used for storage that could be remodeled into rental units. This property would also make a great family retreat or investment property for long term rentals or used as nightly rentals.
Dental Practice with 600K+ Collections Near Russellville, Arkansas
• State-of-the-art dental practice established in 1985
• The beautiful facility is one-of-a-kind with almost 3,000 square feet of space and it is fully staffed
• The practice and real estate are priced right and the practice did over $600,000 in collections last year with the dentist taking home $300,000 for themselves
• There are six, fully operational operating rooms with very well cared for and modern equipment
• The owning dentist is willing to introduce and ingratiate a new buyer with the patient base and staff
• The practice is healthy and a great opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a sole practice for themselves or as a satellite practice
• The practice is located in a smaller city near Russellville, Arkansas that is surrounded by rivers, streams and great natural beauty
• There is very little competition in this area with opportunities to do more with the practice
• The owning dentist is willing sell the real estate or lease it contingent upon what the buyer’s needs are
• Some owner financing may be possible for qualified buyers and the CBI+Team can also help find financing for a buyer with our Loans for Business Program
Niche Publication in Central Arkansas Earning Six Figures!
• Earn a 6-Figure Cash Flow and Be Your Own Boss
• With over 25 years of operation this publication business has become highly recognized and highly regarded in its market and industry
• This is a Golden Opportunity for an energetic and passionate entrepreneur to own their own business, work with longstanding advertisers, expand services and increase Revenue Streams already at 6-figures
• The last four years have all seen Gross sales over $500,000 while Cash Flow from 2012-2014 AVERAGED $117,886!
• 2015 Cash Flow is up over $10k from 2014 – thus the business is profitable and continues to thrive despite an industry trend (real or perceived) away from Print Advertising
• Revenue dips result from the current Owner’s lack of knowledge on how to implement new technologies. However, with the right mix of technology, marketing and passion this business can be taken to the next level
• This business has very close relationships with Advertisers & Readers established over the last 25 years of continual operation
• This business has proven itself to Advertisers in Central Arkansas and they continue to use this publication to promote their own businesses because of this proven success
• Current Owner wishes to sell to pursue other ventures and retirement.
• Some Owner Financing may be available to right buyer
Financial figures presented are from 2015 Profit and Loss Statements through 12-24-15
A Turn-Key 6-Figure Cash Flow awaits! For more information contact Connor Grimes today at (479) 502-4184
Riverfront Bed & Breakfast
BED & BREAKFAST BUSINESS
SPRING RIVER FRONTAGE
AMAZING BLUFF VIEWS
GREAT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
IN OZARKS OF ARKANSAS
RESTAURANT W / 2 KITCHENS
9 ROOMS + OWNERS LIVING QTRS
BUILT 1918-ON APP. 6 ACRES
This Bed & Breakfast has it all! It includes 9 bedroom suites, a restaurant, owner living quarters & mountaintop setting on 6 acres with breathtaking views of Spring River. It is complemented with beautiful landscaping.
The main building is rock & has approx. 5400 sq.ft plus a newer 2800+sq.ft. addition. The business consists of 9 suites, (4 of which are luxury suites & feature jacuzzi's & fireplaces), restaurant w/large dining room + kitchen w/commercial appliances, owners living quarters, and large in-ground pool & hot tub.
Located in the Ozarks of Arkansas, ol Hardy town has many tourist attractions that include craft malls, flea markets, folk music & more. Spring River is popular in the area and offers all kinds of water sports such as canoeing, kayaking, rafting, boating & fishing. 03065--18460
Unique Water & Ice Opportunity! No Competition!!
This opportunity includes a custom-made ice carving business, complete with all of the necessary equipment and tools to get started! The owner owned a bagged ice and bottled-water company, which he sold to a competitor. The Owner had taken on the Ice Carving to diversify his business and add an additional revenue stream. However, now he wishes to sell this part of the business as well.
Unlimited potential lies in the customization and technological ability of the Ice Carving machine. Any and all colors can be added to create full-colored logos and insignias. It has the ability to precisely duplicate all logos and artwork, utilizing colors and technology to customize and replicate anything. This ability opens up an unlimited market, and the ability to HAVE 100% OF THE MARKET!! The machine comes turn-key with all necessary accessories, drill bits, templates and software, etc. – including a Dell laptop!
• The ice carving business is currently producing carvings and serving clients as orders come in
• There is no marketing or advertising currently in use for this business
• This is a one-of-a-kind business that requires the right vision to see its potential
• A buyer could own 100% of the Ice Carving Market in the state of Arkansas
• Clients include both small and big businesses for corporate events, sponsorships, marketing and advertising purposes, etc. Individuals, as well, for weddings, birthdays, and celebrations of any kind
• This opportunity requires NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OR BACKGROUND
•The Owner wishes to sell in order to pursue other business opportunities full-time
Financial figures presented are from 2015 Profit and Loss Statements through 11-30-15.
MFG Business, Easy, Profitable 85% owner financing!
Hot Springs, AR
A family owned business manufacturing products for building new bathrooms and kitchen counter tops as well as refurbishing bathrooms. In addition the business does installations for extra income and profit.
This business cleared $218,000 in 2015 for the owner after paying all expenses to operate the business. The business is so well-known that only $3,600. was spent on advertising in 2015.
Comes with over $100,000 in furniture, fixtures and equipment included in the price. Also included in the price is real estate valued at $346,000 and Accounts Receivable of $152,000.
The seller will owner finance 100% of the price after a down payment of 25-30% easy terms and interest at 3% rate than a bank's 5-6% without the bank's red tape. The seller is looking at this sale as providing some retirement funds to explain the desire to owner finance this business.
For a detailed write up with financials and pictures please contact Jack Crosby at 501/620-3831 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond promptly.
Lucrative Glass Business - $200,000 Cash Flow!
This business has been operating for over 50 years AND HAD ITS BEST YEAR IN THE LAST FOUR IN 2015!! This UPWARDS TRENDING BUSINESS is the oldest of its kind in its market and has developed and earned a reputation as THE GLASS BUSINESS IN TOWN! This company is a Commercial and Residential Glass and Door service provider, installer and manufacturer. It also installs and services commercial and residential automatic doors, commercial doors, shower doors, glass and storefronts. This business’ Gross Revenue AND Cash Flow has SKYROCKETED in 2015 and continues to increase and climb with each year – AND THERE IS TREMENDOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL!!
This business’ location allows it to serve the Four (4) State regions of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana. Potentially explosive growth potential & increased Revenue await in a neighboring city of 199,311 people with a Metro pop. of 441,000!! Immediate growth can be realized via this market. The last two years have seen Gross Sales over $700,000. 2015 was the HIGHEST GROSSING YEAR in the last four years reaching nearly $800K. SDE EXPLODED in 2015 – leaving a 3 year average of OVER $158,200! 2016 Cash Flow through APRIL is already over $179,000! This well-established and very profitable business is an excellent opportunity to continue and grow one of the top businesses in its market. Its longevity is a testament to its profitability! The Current Owner is an Absentee Owner and Management is in place. Options exist for an interested Buyer.
The current owner wants to pursue other business ventures. Some Owner financing is available for an approved Buyer.
For more information contact Connor Grimes at (479) 502-4184.
Dental Practice Near Little Rock & Below Market Value
•Highly regarded dental practice with over thirty years in operation and thousands of repeat patients
•The practice is listed at less than market value
•Three fully equipped operating rooms
•The practice did almost $260,000 in collections in 2015 and $100,000 in Seller Discretionary Earnings with the owner working part time
•Almost no marketing is utilized so there are tremendous growth opportunities
•This opportunity would make a great satellite or standalone practice for someone
•The practice is based in a quiet, clean and smaller community near Little Rock, Arkansas
•Real estate is included in the asking price, but is also available to lease
•The sole owner and practitioner of the practice is ready retire, but willing to train and introduce a new buyer to the client base and employees in order to ensure continued success
Financial figures presented are from year-end Profit and Loss Statements for 2015.
Some owner financing may be available and the CBI+Team has programs available to help get you financed, so reach out to us today!!
Growing HVAC Company with Nearly $300,000 Earnings!
• This growing HVAC business did almost $300,000 in discretionary earnings last year and is priced less than market value
• Family operated service-company in business for over 15 years specializing in preventative maintenance, repair and replacement of heating and air conditioning and ventilation equipment
• Located in the River Valley/Fort Smith, Arkansas area
• Customer base includes commercial and industrial customers, shopping center, manufacturing plants, county and city governments. Also services upper-end residential customers
• Preventative maintenance makes up 15% of the business each year with most of those customers being repeat business year in and year out. The company has written maintenance agreements with many of these customers
• Inventory is minimal as the company has good standing with major suppliers allowing them to receive heating and air units quickly
• There are continued growth opportunities in the areas of commercial, industrial and residential work
• Some owner financing may be available for qualified buyers
Financial figures presented are from 2015 year-end Profit and Loss Statements.
Homestyle BBQ Restaurant for sale in Central Arkansas
Established in 1985 this restaurant has been serving up some of Central Arkansas' favorite barbeque for 30 years using a well-seasoned smoker and Arkansas' favorite wood for smoking - HICKORY. Knowing what Arkansans love almost as much as good barbeque, this places also offers hot, fresh catfish will all the fixins! Did we mention that EVERYTHING is fresh and made from scratch? No wonder these folks have set themselves apart!
The current owners are the second generation and took over the restaurant in 2000. It is now time for them to retire and let the next generation "pitmaster" take over. Despite a medical setback and a decline in 2014, the restaurant is as strong as ever and 2015 is shaping up to be a record-breaking year having already doubled the cash flow over last year before the start of September!
• This restaurant sits on a corner, double lot on the main thorough fare in one of Central Arkansas' fastest growing communities
• Much of the building is new after a recent re-model and most of the furniture is custom made by hand
• Some seller financing for a qualified buyer and real estate is also available for purchase
With a solid reputation, established employees in place, and cash flow well over $100,000 in the first 8 months of this year this is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on!
Financial figures presented are from 2015's Profit & Loss Statements through 8-31-15.
For more information contact Connor Grimes at (501) 404-4980.
Profitable Printing Company with Opportunities for Growth
$100,000+ average earnings over the previous three years from this established printing company (24 years at the same location). Wide range of copying and custom printing solutions for b2b and individuals. Located in a rapidly expanding area of Northwest Arkansas with a large commercial presence and residential population.
New software, additional available real estate adjacent to the business, as well as marketing and advertising opportunities allow for tremendous potential for this company to grow. The only advertising has been a great, fully-functioning website and word-of-mouth referrals, which leaves significant “upside” for the new owner.
Do you want to “Be Your Own Boss”? Is your business looking for an opportunity expand your customer base and expand your footprint?
Turn-Key Bed and Breakfast in Quaint Ozark Town!
Stone County, AR
This long-standing community favorite Bed & Breakfast has been in the same location and under the same ownership since 1994. The Owner has recently passed away and her daughter is overseeing the sale of the business. The house was built by the late owner and her late husband in 1994. This B&B is situated in a sleepy, beautiful, quaint Ozark Mountain town with a strong tourism-based local economy. The business and all of its assets come with the purchase of the house and real estate at appraised value.
This opportunity is a turn-key Bed & Breakfast complete with the following:
• 22 years of name recognition, history, and loyal customers
• Full-service amenities
• A beautifully built and maintained 4,488 square foot house
• 10 spacious bedrooms complete with their own bathroom and TV
• Large central gathering spaces
• Huge balconies on two floors that provide a friendly, home-like atmosphere
• A carport and a two-car garage
Due to the recent passing of the Owner, the business has had to cease operations until a New Owner can take over. However, everything remains in place for a Turn-Key operation and the business simply needs an owner. THE SELLER IS MOTIVATED TO SELL!!
For more information please contact Connor Grimes (501) 404-4980.
Only $120K for Long Established, Profitable Flooring Company
Jefferson County, AR
This retail flooring business was originally opened in 1978 and has had three different locations over the years. In 2005, the store was conveyed to a family member who was unable to maintain its profitability over a four-year period. At that point, it was agreed that the store should be closed in 2009, after which it was reopened under the original and current owner in its current location. Since that time, the business has grown consistently over the past five years with annualized revenues now approaching $800,000. In previous years prior to the most recent closing and opening, revenues were in the $1.8 million range against competition that was greater in numbers than the present.
• The business utilizes professional installation contractors and is geared toward the middle to upper-end clientele
• While the owner has a strong local customer base from many years of operation, it also has customer activity within a radius of 75 miles
• Customers consist of government, business, and residential clientele
• The market has strengthened within the past year, with both new homes and remodels on the rise
• There is ample opportunity to grow the business based on its past and current reputation
• The owner is choosing to sell and retire, possibly to a new location
For more information please contact Connor Grimes at (501) 404-4980.