Southwest Petroleum Marketing & Realty group was established in 1998 with a sole focus on commercial real estate with an emphasis in the Petroleum Marketing Industry. We have brokered the sale or lease of 250+ convenience store locations and dozens of franchises, strip centers, and hotels over the past 15+ years. Our goal is to assist multi-location and single location owners sell or lease their location(s) in a timely, professional manner to our large contact list of qualified buyers/tenants.
Little Rock, AR
This business delivers fuel to a variety of commercial accounts within Arkansas. The company makes a consistent margin regardless of the current price of oil, and has a longstanding reputation with over 400 active accounts. The business began over 40 years ago, and the owners can help an aggressive new owner grow in many ways. This is a stable company and industry with a mature, diverse customer base.
Little Rock, AR
This unique, highly successful franchise is one of only a few in the country offering this effective advertising product to the market. The sale includes the Central Arkansas territory, with plenty of opportunity for additional growth in the Little Rock area. This business advertising product has virtually no competition, and is operated locally by a office manager / salesperson who keeps contact with the advertisers. She would stay with the new owner, allowing for continuity. Advertisers are in place, this company needs an owner who is able to be involved on a higher level.
• This unique, highly profitable and growing food manfacturing business has been in business for over ten years • This business is perfect for a foodie that wants to make money and be their own boss • This business did $700,000 in sales last year with the owner taking over $125,000 home for themselves as discretionary earnings • Many customers are already in place and all of the scrumptious recipes are already created for you • The potential growth side of this business is huge and it has continued to grow since it began as a very small, one-person business • Staff, production, distribution, website, reputation, marketing, branding and cash flow are already in-play for you so the hardest work is already done • The owner has to sell the business because of their health • The owner is willing to train and ingratiate a new buyer with the employees, vendor and customer base to ensure a seamless transition • The business and it's own factory are located in a safe, fast-growing and metropolitan city in Central Arkansas • Some owner financing is also available for qualified buyers If you love great food and making well over $100,000 a year, then this is a business you are going to want to see. Call us today to find out more.
Mountain Home, AR
This building can accommodate any number of different enterprises or even remain in business as a ceramics manufacturing plant. With a daily traffic count of over19,000 and the ability to expand the acreage, this is a great deal at the price!
Established fast food drive in restaurant. Same location for 44 years. Very good breakfast, lunch and dinner crowd. In a small town with very little competition. Excellent cash flow. Owner retiring. Possibly some owner financing. Business and real estate option.
This store is run by absentee owner and wants to retire due to other businesses. Great opportunity for owner operator.
• 20+ year old fencing company with 4+ years of continuous growth • Revenues of above $1,000,000 • Sellers Discretionary Earnings above $400,000 • Provide residential, commercial, and industrial installation and repair Financial figures presented are from 2015 Profit & Loss Statements through 11-30-15.
Three established convenience stores in good/improving locations with very high traffic. First has new & growing liquor store. Second has car wash and sitdown quick order food operation with loyal following that will soon benefit from new nearby freeway interchange that will redirect area traffic by store. Third on major highway artery at intersection that also serves large lake marine residences and second homes. Price includes all furniture, fixtures, equipment and inventory of all stores, including liquor. Buyer assumes supply contracts.
• The childcare industry has proven itself to be a RECESSION PROOF industry and this business can support that claim – and produce a SIX FIGURE INCOME! • This business has a reputation unmatched in its market for providing TOP NOTCH childcare at AFFORDABLE RATES! • Operating since the 80s, this business has a reputation as being THE PLACE to send your kids for childcare, and has the Revenue and Cash Flow numbers to back it up! • The Academy is so beloved by the community it serves and has been around so long that now they serve the children of past students! • Located in one of Arkansas’ most populated counties and cities, this business opportunity comes with VALUABLE Real Estate, an Established Cash Flow, and UNLIMITED POTENTIAL FOR CONTINUED GROWTH! • The last 4 years Gross Revenue has been over $971,000. In 2014 and 2015 WAS OVER $1 MILLION IN REVENUE BOTH YEARS • The last three years have seen increased sales each year! • In 2015 the CASH FLOW WAS A WHOPPING $312,633! The last three years Discretionary Earnings have AVERAGED OVER $289,000! • This business is a one of a kind operation with everything a buyer looks for – Gross Sales, Cash Flow, Reputation, Location, Location, Location and GROWTH POTENTIAL! • Management may already be in place as well for an Absentee Owner • The current owners wish to retire and are open to financing a portion of the deal for the right buyer Financial figures presented are Profit and Loss Statements through 12-15-15
Hot Springs, AR
The only reason this top restaurant is available to a fortunate new owner is the owner's health as well as other obligations that are fully explained in the informative write up with financials and pictures. While so many restaurant businesses are "cookie cutter clones" of each other, this business is different in so many delightful ways. Just a great place for dinner with wonderful ambiance. This far from the many "kill your self" places that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner because it ONLY serves dinner five days a week! Over the past 8 years this business has earned an excellent reputation for it's quality of service, delicious food, nicest bar in Hot Springs and maintains an excellent base of satisfied customers from all walks of life from tourists, locals, upscale professionals and local families from all walks of life. Conditions are in place to show considerably even more profit in 2016---this will be disclosed privately. be discussed privately. Name recognition, reputation, longevity, growth capabilities, location and priced to sell quickly. All these attributes make this a sound venture for the fortunate party who acquires it. For a detailed write up please contact Jack Crosby at 501/620-3831 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond quickly.
Great business opportunity! Restaurant business with all equipment included and the current owner is willing to assist the new owner in their start-up phase. Located in Maynard, Arkansas just minutes from Pocahontas, Arkansas and Doniphan, Missouri. The building has had recent remodeling with new bathrooms, windows, awning and air conditioning. This restaurant sits in a very strategic location. The building is located near three major state highways that converge in Maynard & makes for a lot of potential customers. It is also close to the Current and Fourche Rivers and just minutes away from the Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri. The price would make a great investment just for the building much less with the equipment and furnishings included with the sale of this restaurant. We have more information that can be shared with a qualified potential buyer. Don't miss this opportunity!
Step back in time with this craft mall/antique store and its Mayberry style atmosphere. The long country front porch is lined with benches for the many tourist that visit this popular town of Hardy, Arkansas which is known as the antique capital of Northeast Arkansas. This rock building has approx. 9,000 sq ft under roof and is full of old time charm with its large glass display windows, hardwood floors and rustic interior. The owner rents out booths to several vendors and have plenty of space left to showcase their own merchandise for sale. The many vendors and owners inventory fills this large store ranging from antiques, candles, purses, luggage, collectibles, cards, knives, clothing, country decor, wind chimes, jewelry, porch swings, tapestries, Confederate and John Deere collectibles and much more touristry oriented souvenirs. The sale price includes approx. $60,000 worth of the owners own merchandise to get you started on your own. The large basement with a separate entrance has unlimited potential and could be used for many different things. With the long covered front porch, you can serve hot coffee in the winter or cold lemonade in the summer for the many tourists that pass through the area. There are many festivals throughout the year that attract people from all over the United States. Hardy is one of the quaintest towns you will ever see and is perfect for this type of business! It is located on the main street in town lined with antique stores, craft stores, restaurants, live outdoor folk music. You are within walking distance of the Spring River-famous for its trout fishing and annual canoe races. The prominent location of this business is amazing - right in the heart of the Ozarks and within minutes of 4 area lakes and a nice golf course! Possible owner financing available.
• Working only 3 days a week this practice generated over $1.2 million in collections with Seller Discretionary Earnings over $480,000 • This well respected and established dental practice began operating in 1973 and specializes in pediatric dentistry • The practice is located in one of the largest and fastest growing communities in Arkansas • The facility contains 4 operating rooms with 9 chairs • The practice is staffed with over 10 employees with excellent pediatric hygienists • The owner is ready to retire and has priced the practice below market value in order to sell quickly • Some owner financing is available and The CBI+Team has programs available to help buyers get financing
Turn-key Bed and Breakfast located near Mount Gaylor on Scenic US Hwy 71, Winslow Arkansas. Oldest operating cabin court in Arkansas, established in 1932. 82 Acres overlooking the Boston Mountains and the Ozark National Forest. Walking trails and 3 ponds makes this a very desirable retreat. Currently operating as a 12 unit bed and breakfast with 7 fully furnished cabins and 5 lodge rooms. Large lodge building includes meeting room in the conference building with seating for 65. Main lodge with commercial kitchen, gift shop, dining room that sits up to 50 individuals, 850 SF owner quarters and commercial laundry. Currently serving carry out pizza on weekends. All cabins and lodge rooms and dining have excellent Ozark Mountain views. Cable TV and Wifi available for all guest. 340 SF Shop building. 5 of the cabins have been extensively remodeled since 2001. People come from all parts of the country to relax and enjoy the views and crafts of the Ozarks. Come and enjoy the good life in the Ozark Mountains. Located 1/2 way between Ft Smith and Fayetteville AR. Close to 2 Arkansas State Parks. Lake Ft Smith and Devils Den Park. 03016-35470
Long established feed and farm supply business located in northeast Arkansas. This company is well known in their agricultural community for supplying custom blended feeds, vet supplies, pet supplies, hay and straw. The business real estate is included within this offering. Refer to file #70770RG. Please respond with your name, mailing address and telephone/fax number(s) so we may send a confidentiality agreement.
This business performs interior & exterior real-estate staging services for both residential & commercial customers. They work in either a vacant or occupied setting. The vacant home staging accounts for around 75% of the current business. Owner has reinvested the first 3 years earnings back into the business in order to build the inventory of furniture. At one point, there was 17 homes staged at the same time! There is currently enough furniture to stage around 15 homes at one time. All assets are in great shape, and are new within the past couple years.
Hot Springs, AR
This Bed & Breakfast Inn located in Hot Springs, Arkansas has a great hilltop setting overlooking the historic downtown district which is a part of the Hot Springs National Park. It is located within walking distance to art galleries, restaurants, shopping plus the famous 'Bathhouse Row' that is known for its therapeutic hot spring spa's. It is also within minutes ofOaklawn Park, Lake Ouachita, Lake Hamilton, Lake Catherine and the Ouachita River. Elegant & charming, this furnished Bed and Breakfast Inn provides an amazing opportunity to own an extraordinary piece of history. Built in 1890 by Dr. A.U. Williams, this estate became the first bed and breakfast to operate in the state of Arkansas in 1980. It features a 6,500 square foot main house with 6 unique guest rooms, a 3,500 square foot carriage house with 3 guest rooms and a newer living quarters for the owner. The main home has parlor's on each floor, a nice dining room, an expanded kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, a large laundry room along with covered porches and veranda's. The carriage house is a great compliment to the property. Not only is it used as additional guest rooms, but could also make a great caretaker quarters. The present owner turned a portion of the former garage into a beautiful living quarters behind the main home. It offers a bedroom, bathroom, living room & equipped kitchen. It has a rustic cabin décor with its wood floors, arched windows and combination wood and brick walls. Both the carriage house and owners quarters have their own private garden areas. The entire property has many distinctive features throughout. The modern amenities that have been added blend perfectly with the Victorian style details that have been preserved for over 100 years. The 12 ft ceilings, real hardwood floors, ceramic tile, crown molding, stained glass windows, pocket doors, porch columns, tall windows and doors plus the oak staircase provide lots of charm that complement the additions of Jacuzzi's and fireplaces added to the suites. This historic B&B sits on a large corner lot with beautiful landscaping in the yard & on the porches. It has its own circle driveway lined with stone plus flower gardens & a covered canopy for guests arrivals. Most all of the antique furniture is included in this turn key sale.
Excellent Recreational Property/Family Vacation Rental Business for sale in the Ozarks overlooking the beautiful Spring River in Hardy. The property features 5 themed rental units with seven beautiful gardens, a fire pit sitting area, and patio sitting area where you can take in the sights and sound of the Spring River that is across the road.The Lodge House is a cobblestone home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, a claw foot tub, full kitchen, dining area, living room with fireplace, and a laundry room. The Lodge sleeps up to 12 people. The Lodge decor has the feel of a rustic mountain cabin & includes a patio with a fantastic river view, a horse shoe pit and fire pit. The second home on the property is 3 stories and consists of 3 separate rental units. Its French theme & flagstone exterior has wrought iron on the decks and patio and the red doors and shutters make you feel as if you are visiting France. All 3 units have French themed decor with decks & patios overlooking the rapids on Spring River. The 3 units consists of: The Chateau Suite features 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths plus a two person jetted tub, kitchenette, living room with electric fireplace, and dining area. The Manoir Suite has 2 bedrooms, & 1 bath that has a full body shower. A fully equipped kitchen is included along with a large dining/living area with an electric fireplace. The Wine Cellar is an intimate getaway for two. This is a smaller suite designed with a queen size bed, love seat, & small kitchenette with a mini frig, microwave, toaster and a coffee maker. This suite has a bathroom with a nice glass paneled shower. The Villa is currently being used as an owners residence. It has the potential for two additional units. This home has a full kitchen, open living room & dining room with a fireplace, 2 bedrooms, and 1 3/4 bath. The main bathroom has beautiful marble countertops and a tiled walk in shower. The exterior of The Villa is flagstone accented with antique wrought iron railing. Includes a sundeck looking out over the river. A partial basement area offers a bedroom & bathroom that walks out to a covered arched patio with a cast iron patio chimney. All of the rental units come furnished with furniture, decor, appliances, dishes, cookware, and linens. In the garden areas all outdoor furniture, fountains, and statues are included along with the lawn maintenance tools. Possible potential for business expansion could include canoe/raft rental, weddings or anniversaries, parties or church & business retreats. There are two other buildings on the property that are currently used for storage that could be remodeled into rental units. This property would also make a great family retreat or investment property for long term rentals or used as nightly rentals.
Home Inspection Franchise Opportunity HomeTeam Inspection Service franchise territory (protected) for sale due to franchise owner's pending retirement. This franchise covers prime territory in Jonesboro, AR and surrounding areas in Northeast Arkansas including all of Craighead and Greene Counties. Territory has the full branding and corporate support of one of North America’s leading home inspection franchisors. With the real estate market recovery in full swing, now is the perfect time to get into the home inspection business. The franchise includes training at corporate HQ, access to leading cloud based technology, access to HomeTeam marketing brochures and materials, annual conventions, corporate and franchisee mentorship support, name brand recognition and more. The HomeTeam Inspection Service, Inc. is one of the largest franchisors in the industry and established in the early 90s. The current owner is offering mentoring and individual training specific to this strong local market. The HomeTeam model is the only home inspection franchise with something truly unique to offer… the TEAM concept business model. The team concept allows the franchisee to complete more inspections faster and more accurately thereby generating more revenue and more equity faster than traditional models. This provides for a tremendous marketing advantage and allows the owner to truly work on the business and not in the business. Fast Facts: • 15 year established business • Asking Price: $65,000 • Gross Income: >$100,000 w/ positive cash flow & proven track record • Location: Jonesboro, AR • Inspectors: 1 current employee • Home based or small office • Support provided to ensure smooth transition If you interact well with people and have the drive to build a thriving business, this would be the perfect opportunity for you! Please call 800-598-5297 extension 110 and ask for Tony. Please visit www.HomeTeamFranchise.com for more details…..
• State-of-the-art dental practice established in 1985 • The beautiful facility is one-of-a-kind with almost 3,000 square feet of space and it is fully staffed • The practice and real estate are priced right and the practice did over $600,000 in collections last year with the dentist taking home $300,000 for themselves • There are six, fully operational operating rooms with very well cared for and modern equipment • The owning dentist is willing to introduce and ingratiate a new buyer with the patient base and staff • The practice is healthy and a great opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a sole practice for themselves or as a satellite practice • The practice is located in a smaller city near Russellville, Arkansas that is surrounded by rivers, streams and great natural beauty • There is very little competition in this area with opportunities to do more with the practice • The owning dentist is willing sell the real estate or lease it contingent upon what the buyer’s needs are • Some owner financing may be possible for qualified buyers and the CBI+Team can also help find financing for a buyer with our Loans for Business Program
Mountain Home, AR
Although being sold "as is", this handyman special has, with decent updating, real potential due to low price, location and is just minutes from Bull Shoals Lake and the famous White River. Check it out!
• Earn a 6-Figure Cash Flow and Be Your Own Boss • With over 25 years of operation this publication business has become highly recognized and highly regarded in its market and industry • This is a Golden Opportunity for an energetic and passionate entrepreneur to own their own business, work with longstanding advertisers, expand services and increase Revenue Streams already at 6-figures • The last four years have all seen Gross sales over $500,000 while Cash Flow from 2012-2014 AVERAGED $117,886! • 2015 Cash Flow is up over $10k from 2014 – thus the business is profitable and continues to thrive despite an industry trend (real or perceived) away from Print Advertising • Revenue dips result from the current Owner’s lack of knowledge on how to implement new technologies. However, with the right mix of technology, marketing and passion this business can be taken to the next level • This business has very close relationships with Advertisers & Readers established over the last 25 years of continual operation • This business has proven itself to Advertisers in Central Arkansas and they continue to use this publication to promote their own businesses because of this proven success • Current Owner wishes to sell to pursue other ventures and retirement. • Some Owner Financing may be available to right buyer Financial figures presented are from 2015 Profit and Loss Statements through 12-24-15 A Turn-Key 6-Figure Cash Flow awaits! For more information contact Connor Grimes today at (479) 502-4184
Innovative indoor playground and birthday party venue for children aged 0-7 years of age providing a safe and imaginative environment fostering educational, creative play. Located conveniently in an upscale strip shopping center near major area employers, the store’s design focus creates a space that is both loved by children and enjoyable for supervising parents. In addition to offering open play throughout the week, it also offers a perfect venue for custom children's birthday parties. It’s a one stop shop for young kids and supervising adults to spend an hour, the afternoon or the day. A strong brand and an asset to the community, over 10,000 children a year already participating through open play and Birthday parties.
Description: BED & BREAKFAST BUSINESS SPRING RIVER FRONTAGE AMAZING BLUFF VIEWS GREAT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IN OZARKS OF ARKANSAS RESTAURANT W / 2 KITCHENS 9 ROOMS + OWNERS LIVING QTRS BUILT 1918-ON APP. 6 ACRES This Bed & Breakfast has it all! It includes 9 bedroom suites, a restaurant, owner living quarters & mountaintop setting on 6 acres with breathtaking views of Spring River. It is complemented with beautiful landscaping. The main building is rock & has approx. 5400 sq.ft plus a newer 2800+sq.ft. addition. The business consists of 9 suites, (4 of which are luxury suites & feature jacuzzi's & fireplaces), restaurant w/large dining room + kitchen w/commercial appliances, owners living quarters, and large in-ground pool & hot tub. Located in the Ozarks of Arkansas, ol Hardy town has many tourist attractions that include craft malls, flea markets, folk music & more. Spring River is popular in the area and offers all kinds of water sports such as canoeing, kayaking, rafting, boating & fishing. 03065--18460
Miller County, AR
A family owned and operated retail package liquor, beer and wine store. Also do discount tobacco (cigarettes) as well as some convenience items. Been in business since 2001, good location off of major highway, located near state/county lines near dry counties.
Excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to get into the fence business. Good location. Real estate included. All good and newer equipment and excellent team of workers. Vehicles, yard and job site equipment in good to like new condition.
Benton County, AR
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fully-operational, reputable, and nationally- acclaimed educational franchise in Northwest Arkansas! Recently opened in June 2015 and located along a main thoroughfare in Benton County, the facility provides cutting-edge personal learning services for K-12 students. Outstanding opportunity for business-minded and people-oriented professional to take this franchise to the next level of success. Business is suited to be either absentee owned or owner-operated. The facility has part-time administrative and teaching staff in place.
Gas Station and Convenience store for sale in Brinkley ARk. Good location and volumes. Must complete a non disclosure agreement to receive info. email Sohaila Wills
The Bottled Water Division is able to be performed by one person with limited to no overhead costs. The workplace cooler is extinct, so supplying bottled water is fulfilling a need and providing healthy drink alternatives for customers. A Wholesale arrangement allows for cheaper water than most competitors, and this arrangement will be kept in place for any buyer. Current customer base and contracts are already in place. Immediate growth and increased revenue can be realized by dealing directly with Nestle, enabling one to capitalize on 35% margins. The Seller has other strategies as well to increase profit-margins he will share with any buyer. The Ice Carving Division is the only one of its kind in the entire State. Unlimited potential lies in the customization and technological ability of the machine. Any and all colors can be added to create full-colored logos and insignias. It has the ability to precisely duplicate all logos and artwork, utilizing colors and technology to customize and replicate anything. This ability opens up an unlimited market, and the ability to HAVE 100% OF THE MARKET!! Clients include both small and big businesses for corporate events, sponsorships, marketing and advertising purposes, etc. Individuals, as well, for weddings, birthdays, and celebrations of any kind. AND this requires NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OR BACKGROUND! Reason for selling is Owner wishes to pursue other business opportunities full-time. *Financial figures presented are from 2015 Profit and Loss Statements through 11-30-15. For more information please contact Connor Grimes at (501) 404-4980.
Benton County, AR
This listing is for a newly-built (2015) upscale spa services franchise location in one of the most desirable areas for this concept in Northwest Arkansas. Built by the Area Developer for resale, and already delivering the 2nd-highest sales in the country, it is completely turnkey for the new owner to step in and assume operations with this fun and fast-growing franchise. Non-disclosure agreement will be required to view sales performance. The emerging franchise system started franchising in 2012 and is led by an experienced and tenacious headquarters team. Most key regions have been sold, and unit growth is accelerating rapidly. Extensive training and support is provided to franchisees. The deal structure will be an asset sale. Buyer will assume existing lease . Seller will provide management onboarding assistance to buyer at no cost for up to 4 weeks and will execute a non-compete agreement for 2 years within 50 miles. Any deal reached between buyer and seller is subject to the buyer being approved by the franchise.
Little Rock, AR
EXCELLENT LOCATION WITH STEADY TRAFFIC 24/7. THE TRUCK STOP IS OPEN 24 HRS AND HAS FULL DELI INSIDE. THE STORE BUILDING IS APPX. 5200 SQ FT AND THE STORE IS ON THE EXIT WITH EASY IN AND OUT FOR CARS AND TRUCKS. INSIDE MARKUP ARE HIGH AND THE GASOLINE AND DIESEL MARKUP ARE ALSO PROFITABLE. LOTS OF GROWTH IN THER AREA IN THE RECENT YEARS. NEW OWNER HAS LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO GROW. NEED TO ADD MONEY ORDER, CHECK CASHING AND BILL PAYMENTS. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEASE OR BUY A BUSY TRUCK STOP. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WWW.CSTOREBUYSELL.COM.
BRAND NEW REMODELED STORE WITH ALL FURNITURE AND FIXTURES FOR SALE/LEASE. THE CURRENT PROJECTED SALES ARE $60,000 FOR INSIDE AND 40,000 GAS GALLON AND 10,000 DIESEL GALLONS. ADDITIONAL INCOME WILL BE LOTTERY/ATM/AIR MACHINE. NEW OWNER CAN ALSO ADD MONEY ORDERS/CHECK CASHING AND BILL PAYMENTS. BRAND NEW PUMPS AND POS SYSTEM. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEASE/BUY. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WWW.CSTOREBUYSELL.COM.
Fort Smith, AR
Very successful car wash located on an extremely busy main traffic artery leading to major medical facilities and popular restaurants in Fort Smith Arkansas. Our customers tell us we are the best car wash in town because we are the only car wash in town that will get a car clean. We work really hard to remove anything from a vehicle we know will not come off in the tunnel. The result of our attention to detail is a financially successful small business that is easy to operate and has tremendous opportunities for future revenue streams for potential buyers.
Sherwood Court is a quaint nostalgic beautifully restored motor court, one of the first and last to exist in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It offers old-fashioned charm, reminiscent of quieter times. We have a great location being only a 10 minute walk to historic downtown Eureka Springs and a block and a half from the Convention Center. It sits on 4 city blocks, has 7 unique cottages and 4 motel rooms. Each cottage is different, one with a kitchenette, one with an additional bedroom, 2 romantic honeymoon suites with Jacuzzi tubs, 2 have their own private patios with fire pits. All rooms have mini fridges, microwaves, coffee pots, hair dryer, irons and ironing boards. There are several picnic areas on the property and 2 BBQ grills. All of the rooms have been non-smoking rooms and pet free. They are extremely clean with all newer linens. This property has been beautifully maintained with new roofs, fresh paint and stain. New tile and carpet in the motel rooms and some of the cottages. Newer vinyl windows in the cottages. The flower gardens are well established with lots of perennials. Quaint flower boxes on the cottages. The owners quarters has been remodeled and is beautiful with walnut wood floors, carpet and tile. 2 bedrooms on main level with a large soaking tub/shower combo and an additional 3rd bedroom downstairs with it's own bathroom. Large private deck, fenced yard and a shop (man cave)
EXCELLENT LOCATION IN MCCRORY, AR WITH TRUCK STOP. INSIDE MARKUP ARE HIGH AND THE DIESEL MARKUP IS AVERAGE .25 CENTS. STORE HAS FULL DELI AND THE STORE IS LOCATED ON PRIME CORNER. THE STORE IS OPEN FROM 5.00 AM TO 9.00 PM EVERYDAY. GREAT DEAL AT VERY LOW PRICE. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WWW.CSTOREBUYSELL.COM.
Little Rock, AR
CITGO BRAND LOCATION IN LITTLE ROCK, AR. THE STORE IS LOCATED ON A BUSY INTERSECTION AND HAS EASY IN AND OUT. THE STORE SELLS ONLY NON ETHANOL GAS WITH .50 CENTS MARKUP. NO DELI BUT CAN BE ADDED. THE STORE IS OPEN FROM 6.00 AM TO 11.00 PM. GREAT LOCATION AT GREAT BARGAIN PRICE. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WWW.CSTOREBUYSELL.COM.
Hot Springs, AR
A family owned business manufacturing products for building new bathrooms and kitchens as well as refurbishing bathrooms. In addition the business does installations for extra income and profit. This business clears $272,000 a year for the owner after paying all expenses to operate the business. The business is so well-known that only $2,000 is spent on advertising each year. Comes with over $100,000 in FF&E included in the price. The seller will owner finance 100% of the price after a down payment---easy terms and interest at a much lower rate than a bank without a bank's red tape. For a detailed write up with financials and pictures please contact Jack Crosby at 501/620-3831 or email me at email@example.com. I will respond promptly.
Two Franchised Sandwich/Sub Shops well located in busy, strong markets. Owner wants to sell as a package and will include a 3rd paid franchise To-Be-Developed within the franchised territory. Package is listed below it's original combined cost of $728,000 and could not be replicated for that amount.
Franchised Sandwich/Sub Shop well located in a very strong market; high traffice busy part of town. Business is priced well below it's original cost of $281,000 and could not be replicated at that price.
Franchised Sandwich/Sub Shop well located in a very strong market; growing and affluent part of town; large office worker market. Business is priced well below it's original cost of $342,000 and could not be replicated at that price.
• This well-established and very profitable business is an excellent opportunity to continue and grow one of the top businesses in its market • The business has been operating for over 50 years AND HAD ITS BEST YEAR IN THE LAST FOUR IN 2015! • This UPWARDS TRENDING BUSINESS is the oldest of its kind in its market and has developed and earned a reputation as THE GLASS BUSINESS IN TOWN! • The company is a Commercial and Residential Glass and Door service provider, installer and manufacturer. It also installs and services commercial and residential automatic doors, commercial doors, shower doors, glass and storefronts • This business’ Gross Revenue AND Cash Flow has SKYROCKETED in 2015 and continues to increase and climb with each year – AND THERE IS TREMENDOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL!! • The location of the business allows it to serve the Four (4) State regions of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana • Potentially explosive growth potential & increased Revenue await in a neighboring city of 199,311 people with a Metro pop. of 441,000! Immediate growth can be realized via this market • Gross Sales for the previous 2 years were over $700,000 with 2015 as the HIGHEST GROSSING YEAR in the last four years reaching nearly $800K • SDE EXPLODED in 2015 – leaving a 3-year average of OVER $158,200! • The business’s longevity is a testament to its profitability! Its increased numbers are a testament to its growth potential! • The Current Owner is an Absentee Owner and Management is already in place • Options exist for an interested Buyer • The current owner wants to pursue other business ventures • Some Owner financing is available for an approved Buyer
Howard County, AR
• 47-Unit Mini Storage Business with over 16 acres of Real Estate and unlimited amount of growth potential • This is an upward trending, cash flowing business opportunity that only requires 1-2 hours of work per week • Gross Revenues increased 14% from 2014 to 2015 – with Cash Flow up over $7,000 • This thriving & growing business is set up for either a Hands-On Owner, or, systems are in place for an Absentee-Owner • This is an excellent opportunity for cash flowing real estate • There is LITTLE TO NO COMPETITION in this market (approx. 5 competitors in the county) • 2015 Cash Flow was the HIGHEST IN THE LAST 3 YEARS • Approximately 2 acres are leased on the business’ land by a local business who pays $500/month – as well as another local business at the warehouse renting two of the three units for $600/month. These are long-term tenants • The Storage Business itself is over 96% capacity year-round • The Owner wants to pursue other ventures & relocate • Some Owner Financing may be available to the right buyer Financial figures presented are from 2015 year-end Profit and Loss Statements. Step into this turnkey cash flowing business with VALUABLE Real Estate by contacting Connor Grimes today at (501) 404-4980
•Highly regarded dental practice with over thirty years in operation and thousands of repeat patients •The practice is listed at less than market value •Three fully equipped operating rooms •The practice did almost $260,000 in collections in 2015 and $100,000 in Seller Discretionary Earnings with the owner working part time •Almost no marketing is utilized so there are tremendous growth opportunities •This opportunity would make a great satellite or standalone practice for someone •The practice is based in a quiet, clean and smaller community near Little Rock, Arkansas •Real estate is included in the asking price, but is also available to lease •The sole owner and practitioner of the practice is ready retire, but willing to train and introduce a new buyer to the client base and employees in order to ensure continued success Financial figures presented are from year-end Profit and Loss Statements for 2015. Some owner financing may be available and the CBI+Team has programs available to help get you financed, so reach out to us today!!
Garland County, AR
Selling a high (inside and out!) volume highway store located right off the exit and on the busiest intersection in the city! Surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Great mark up due to the store being located right off the exit in a town that attracts tourists year round! Potential for even higher sales remains. Huge untapped demand for deli and the store already has equipment ready! Sales could also be higher by getting competitive on gas prices as current owner does not price match! Store is preapproved for a bill payment center for local utility company that should bring in even more money and customers!
Well established restaurant in central Arkansas serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A family atmosphere, serving American food and no liquor. Full banquet room available for business and social gatherings and civic club events. Centered in a local business area as well as surrounding residential area. Very loyal customer base, with new customers joining daily. Owner is ready to pursue other business interest. This is an opportunity to take over a continually growing restaurant. Price recently reduced from 149,000 to 98,500 for quick sale!
Benton County, AR
This florist shop, located in a busy town along the main corridor, boast excellent sales and control of its local market. They sell fresh floral arrangements, plants, silks and select gift items. Holiday home decorating, and flower delivery services are also performed. The current owner/operator has developed many lucrative relationships with local churches, medical facilities, etc since purchasing the business from it's previous owner. The store has a large walk-in cooler to store inventory, A Ford Transit delivery van, complete with full vinyl graphics wrap is included in the sale, as well.
• This growing HVAC business did almost $300,000 in discretionary earnings last year and is priced less than market value • Family operated service-company in business for over 15 years specializing in preventative maintenance, repair and replacement of heating and air conditioning and ventilation equipment • Located in the River Valley/Fort Smith, Arkansas area • Customer base includes commercial and industrial customers, shopping center, manufacturing plants, county and city governments. Also services upper-end residential customers • Preventative maintenance makes up 15% of the business each year with most of those customers being repeat business year in and year out. The company has written maintenance agreements with many of these customers • Inventory is minimal as the company has good standing with major suppliers allowing them to receive heating and air units quickly • There are continued growth opportunities in the areas of commercial, industrial and residential work • Some owner financing may be available for qualified buyers Financial figures presented are from 2015 year-end Profit and Loss Statements.
Established in 1985, this barbeque house serves up fresh meats smoked right out back in a well-seasoned smoker and fresh, hot catfish that cannot be beat! This restaurant sits on a corner, double lot on the main thorough fare in one of Central Arkansas' fastest growing communities. With a solid reputation, established employees in place and cash flow well over $100,000 in the first 8 months of the year, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on! The real estate valued at $430,000 is available for lease or purchase. Financial figures presented are from 2015's Profit & Loss Statements through 8-31-15.
Located in Northeast Arkansas this business specializes in kitchen and bath design, sales and installation. They have built a great name and reputation with over 15 years of service and a long list of repeat customers. Their retail showroom highlights and shows the customer what can be done in kitchens and baths creating an open mind and comforting feeling that it can be done correctly in their own home. It is a one stop shop where the customer can design their dream kitchen or bathroom and have it installed by professionals. This is not the 1 day stick-on put a plastic cover over a tub type of business, they install the latest products with quality craftsmanship to the customer's satisfaction. Take advantage of buying an established business. It takes years and years to create a reputable name and a destination retail business that customers know they can go to for quality work while disturbing their home as little as possible. Cal Scott today at 501-681-0741 for more information.
Hurry, Profitable Stuttgart Gas Station, with Real Estate for $195,000 Shell-branded nice store only one hour from Little Rock, in Stuttgart. Great business during duck hunting season, and then excellent bait shop business for fishing. They offer gas with no ethanol and little competition. The revenues for the business have been over a million both of the last two years (2014: $1,185,020; 2013: $1,079,912, both from the tax return for the business). The owner's discretionary earning have been around $60,000 both of those years, and he lives in Little Rock. The owner is moving out of the country, and must sell quickly. According to the owner, most of the equipment is new within the last few years. This opportunity to own such a station at this price will not last, so call today. Contact Roy Stephens for a non-disclosure agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-225-7277.
Business listed by:
Unknown Broker Company
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Arkansas Businesses search criteria.