The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

where do I get a disclosure letter or agreement

Some contacted me about my business and I would like to get a disclosure form.

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, illegal activities, or to rant about personal issues. Please review the full guidelines if you have any questions.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
Jon Holmquist
Edgemaster Model 400 sharpener
Marion County, OR

You need the help of an attorney or a very good accountant, who will probably send you to an attorney.
If your business is selling for anything over $50.00 it is worth getting legal help.
Good luck, more information would help, from Jon at Edgemaster Mobile Sharpening.

Jan 18, 2010