The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

looking for foreign investors willing to invest over 1000 000$ to purchase SINGLE NET TENANTS( WALLGREENS, CVS

the investor will have guaranteed return of 6-6.5% on their $$$$. Long term leases guaranteed by corporate tenants. Investor provides 35% equity and i will leverage out the other 65% . Investors will also capitalize once the investment is sold

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., "www.mywebsite.com"

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
No User Photo

Email: chun.kome12@hotmail.com
Hello,

Good day to you and thank you for your time to read this.

We are financial services and asset management company.

Search for sustainable finances or the financial freedom to expand your business and company and to grow? We may add your company or a client / friend devise a plan for success help, We offer private loan to individuals.

For all types of companies - from small businesses to large corporate companies, we will help you to make your business the right type of financing for your business needs to lower interest rates and fast approvals will act quickly to require help new opportunities and immediate to meet needs.

For more details, please contact directly with your business plans or project view. EMAIL( chun.kome12@hotmail.com )

Best regards.

Jul 14, 2016
No User Photo

Hello David,

My names are Kasim Ambali from Libya,but presently living in Republic Of Benin after the political crises. I am an investor looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies. i viewed your investment proposal ad on (www.bizbuysell.com) and i am willing to invest in your dream or lend you the required amount you need at 3% interest rate if its 100% real. I wait your wift response ASAP.

E-mail: ambakas@netcourrier.com

Thanks,
K.Ambali.

Apr 2, 2014

Start a Discussion