The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

how i can use my 401 k for open a business and not to pay tax or penalty. Thanks Sara

I am looking to buy Pre school in orange county ,

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (6)
No User Photo


We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Ezra Sebastian Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2%
EZRA SEBASTIAN LOAN HOME, ( aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Ezra Sebastian
+1 (850)846-6235
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Get your instant loan approval

Jul 12, 2017
No User Photo

We are financial consultants to a group of investors whom we have their consent to manage their funds which is in our custody for cooperation in joint venture business investments.

Our areas of interest include Property Development and real estate, Health Care, Education and training, Mining and exploration, Energy, oil and gas,Technology, Software development, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Finance Services and Leisure.However, all viable proposals within reason will be considered.

Funds shall be made available to you as a direct investment loan at 3% interest rate per annual for a period of 2 or 30 years depending on what you prefer. You may contact us if you have interesting investment proposal for possible business collaboration for our study.

We look forward to your reply to enable us provide you with details or you may visit our website.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of email.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Jesse Peterson
phone: (980) 239-7539

Jul 5, 2017
Gail Perry Grinkevich
The Investor Commercial Real Estate Serv
Sussex County, NJ

Sara: It is possible to use retirement funds and have them switched over to a self directed IRA which you can then use as a down payment for the purchase of the child care center or other type of business that you want to purchase. I have been successful in assisting one of my clients accomplish this exact thing in purchasing a child care center in NJ. It is somewhat complicated and you have to have a third party who specializes in this who can handle this for you. You want to make sure you have someone who fully understands the proper way to accomplish this to avoid having to pay any taxes or penalties. Done correctly it is a powerful source for the funds needed to finance a down payment for a business purchase. You can also when you decide to sell the business, roll the funds & profits back out of the business. My client made a great profit on his first child care center and now has even more money to invest, and he is planning to do this again.

Contact me directly and I will be happy to explain what we did and put you in touch with the right people to get the job done for you.

Jun 18, 2009
Douglas Batts
Murphy Business & Financial Corporation
Collin County, TX
Premium Broker

Sara, as has been discussed, there are several qualified sources who can help you transfer assets from your 401K to buy a small business without income tax penalties or consequences. We partner with Guidant Financial. If you are interested in getting more information on them, feel free to contact me directly.

Jun 18, 2009
No User Photo
Tarrant County, TX

Hi Sara--

We are a company that can asssit you through this process as well as other potential funding solutions (SBA lending, leasing, credit lines). If you would like more information please visit our website at and fill out our short form questionnaire. We will get right back to you.

Jun 18, 2009
Carl Pallini
Tri State Franchise Authority
Pike County, PA
Premium Broker

Hello sarah,

there are specific companies that specialize in assisting buyers in how to utilize their 401K funds in a tax free manner for business acquisitions only.It must be done very specifically and properly so as not to trigger a tax event-but it can definitely be done.

Jun 9, 2009

Start a Discussion