The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

how can i convince a xity (council) to open a closed strip club , change the name , call it a bar juice bar/ ,


No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, illegal activities, or to rant about personal issues. Please review the full guidelines if you have any questions.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

Is it going to be a strip juice bar? If it is, you might have difficulty. But if you are taking the "strip" part of the situation, I would start by putting together a Business Plan, showing exactly what you have in mind. Then, find a member of the City Council that represents that location and try to get him/her to understand how you intend to rejuvenate the location, perhaps creating jobs. Let the City Councilman champion the situation, for you.

May 5, 2015