The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Where can I get an unsecured loan to pay for a good will fee for an existing 7 Eleven? 7 Eleven does not qual

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, illegal activities, or to rant about personal issues. Please review the full guidelines if you have any questions.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
No User Photo

Seriously, your best bet will be the 3 F's (Family, Friends or Fools).

Oct 8, 2012
No User Photo

Note: 7 Eleven does not qualify for SBA loans. So an unsecured loan for a good will fee will have to be something other than SBA. Where can I get this type of loan?

Oct 7, 2012