The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

TN visa to E2 transition

I'm currently on a TN visa working as an IT manager. I own a condo in miami which is paid off. I'm planning to save up some cash and then take a home equity loan to buy a small bar or deli in Broward county.
I understand that there will be some loss, which is why i want to stay on my TN for atleast a year while running the business part time, so that my salary will cover these losses.
Can i have a TN and E2 visa at the same time?

Thanks for your help

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, illegal activities, or to rant about personal issues. Please review the full guidelines if you have any questions.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

You need to talk to an Immigration Attorney, rather than trusting an answer like that to a free bulletin board.

Oct 11, 2013